My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Monday, November 07, 2005


Colby had a very good birthday weekend I should say! He had to parties and has more toys and cloths then he will ever need....

Another thing that Colby did is put my cell phone in a glass of tea! So I did not have a phone all weekend and the one I have now is a pile.....Don't you just love kids!!!!!!!

well I really don't have anything to write about other then just stuff that no1 will care about so I will go now...

have a good day everyone!!!!!Kt Mae

O, and I just liked this pick.

9 Comments:

Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Colby did is put my cell phone in a glass of tea!

Now thats wht I call...

Awesome Dude :)




Okie Katie...dont come and hit me now...hehehe..

11:57 AM  
Blogger berly02 said...

Kids are so fun. My nephew threw my roller blades in the pool when he was two. He rolled in the grass laughing about it forever.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Px said...

phones and little children really don't mix
but phones and tea mix even worse!
glad the little man had a good time though :)

2:51 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Arz000n,
your asing for it...lol...:o)

berly,
got to love them

px,
yes they don't mix at all..he did have a lot of fun....thanks

4:34 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

asking***

5:30 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

lol this pic had me laughing like a nut - thanks Katie - it's sooo cutte!

wutttt ur mobile phone's on a tea adventure..lol Colby seems super cool :)

Great to hear he had a terrific bday...

Cheers,
Keshi.

7:43 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Kay Kay, where are his birthday pictures?

6:17 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

i did not take any...i did not have my camra.(sp) but between you and dad i will a bunch if you and him will ever send them to me.....i know you cant right now but dad can...as soon as i get them i will put them up!

8:26 AM  
Blogger Drywall Mom said...

That is really cute. Cute idea.

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home