My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Hum?

Today I'm not sure on what to write. I'm bored and have nothing to do but be lazy while my better half (ha ha) is out on his bike.

Can anyone tell me why kids will play with anything but what you want them to play with. His Grandma Ayers just got him a new toy. It's one of those things that he can hold on to while standing and it helps him learn how to walk and makes whole hell of a lot of nose. So he way's doing good playing with it and trying to walk and all that good stuff. Then he spotted a sock in the room and dropped to the floor and crawled as fast as he could to the damn sock. He played with that sock for an hour!! I just don't understand why he was more happy with a damn sock then that 25$ toy! Kids these day's...DAMN..LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home