My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

A good friend of mine that I have known for about 15 years now names Krystal has went and got her self knocked up! (prego) Which that is ok. * I Guess* but now she is going to marry him on Jan. 29, 2006. Which that's ok too

However, let me tell you a little about more about what's going on. Krystal had a hard time when she was younger. Her dad beat her and her mom..Well..She is just nuts....So she has not been loved like a person growing up has. So now she is looking for someone to love and take care of her no matter what.

Her last boyfriend beat her got her doing drugs and doing god only knows what else. She stayed with him for over a year. I had to go pick her up in the middle of the night a couple of times and take her to go get her shit from his house a few times also. Which every time I told her I would never do it again. But when she calls me at all hour's of the night asking me to come help her I'm always there in the blink of an eye. So I got her to leave him for good about 3 or 4 months ago.

Then she went and found an old friend and starting sleeping with him. Then she found another guy named Dustin who is 24 and has an X-wife and 2 little boys. Which he does not see or talk to his kids that I know of! So she was sleeping with both of them for about a week or so before she just wanted to see Dustin. So they have been with one another for about a month of so now.

She called me one night and told me she was prego. Then a night or two later she calls me and tells me she is going to marry him in Jan. I was like HUH?! To much to fast for her. If you knew her you would feel the same as I do.

O yea, when she was 17 or 18 she got prego and her mom made her give it up for adoption.
She has still yet to gite over that. But, I don't blame her for that!

To make this a little shorter.

Dustin could be the father or that other guy could be.
No1 knows but her and she is saying it is Dustin.

From the way I hear Dustin talk to her he is the same way as her X.

He tells her what, when, and how she can do things.

AND NOW SHE IS GOING TO MARRY HIM!!!!!

I just don't know what to do.

I'm still sick and I don't want to deal with this.
But all of our other friends feel the same way and they come to me..

O'Lord what do I do?

10 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

*Sigh*

I just want to grab Krystal by the shoulders and shake her.

Wait until the next time I see her. We need to have a serious heart to heart. Is she still taking those diet pills?

7:06 PM  
Blogger Drywall Mom said...

You need to get together with some of her friends, sit her down, and explain to her that she is doing all of this for the wrong reasons. People that get married b/c they get preg., about 75% wish that thay hadn't and or end up getting a divorce. I would tell her the really think about adoption if she knows that she cannot handle raising a child. Also to get some help or she will be going through the same cycle over and over again makeing herself more and more miserable. She needs to look at her life and see if that's really the best that she can do. If she says yes, then hit her across her head with a frying pan and knock some sense into her. But the best that you can do is just be there for her and have alot emotional support and not to get too involved in it so it doesn't mess with your life. But since I dont know her story, that's the only advice that I can give you if it's correct.

8:38 PM  
Blogger berly02 said...

Wow. You know, no matter what you say, she is probably gonna keep making the "wrong" decisions for herself. When people grow up in an enviroment like the one you described, their entire outlook on life is different and seemingly crazy.
Tell her how you feel. But more importantly. Be there to help her. Chances are, she'll need you in the middle of the night again.

btw - I'm sorry you have to go through this. Seeing a friend hurt herself is one of the hardest things to live with.

7:04 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

linny,
I would love to grab her and shake her too...
she is not taking them any more..thank god

drywall,
i have talked to her over and over again. but she feels like she is in love and she will not give this child up for any reason.
I would love to knock her in the head a time or too...lol...
She told me that she is not doing this cause she is prego. she lovees him and wants to be with him.

berly,
she is going to do it. no matter how hard i try she will go threw with it. I love the girl to death so all i can to is be there like you said.
thanks berly, it is hard to watch her do this to her self..



thanks everyone

8:49 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Kay Kay...I'm SICK! Had to stay home from work today...i never stay home...ever. Got very dizzy last night, couldn't walk without bumping into the walls...then the room began spinning so rapidly that I threw up. Dull headache, slight nausea and dizziness today. May have inner ear infection I think...may account for the loss of equilibrium.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Courtney O. said...

You know, if you feel like she's going to do it regardless, maybe you should just tell her how you feel, and then just be there for her no matter what she chooses. She's an adult, and as an adult she's got to make her own decisions, even if it's what you feel is the wrong decision. More than anything, she'll need your love and support throughout this. Sounds like you have her best interest at heart, and she's really lucky to have a friend like you.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

linny,
i'm sorry your sick. o and i hate(sp) it when the walls spin aroune like that! It's a real pain in the ass! lol
so you must be sick to stay home from work. call me if you need me!

courtney,
That is what i'm going to do i guess. I have no choice now. she knows how i feel and what I think about it. and that is all that i can do other then just be there. thanks

1:58 PM  
Blogger Drywall Mom said...

yea, but the question is.... does he really love him?

2:07 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

derywall,
that is a good question! but i dont think he does!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

Jesus what a life she's had!


Well Katie, nothing u say or do is going to chnage her as a person...only she can do that to herself..she should go through all that sh#t to realise what she's been doing to herself...and if she really realises it, it's great!

Let her marry him...would she stop it if u asked her to? I don't think so. You can only advise...and it's really upto her to help herself..

Keshi.

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home