My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

This is going to drive me up the wall!!!!

Riddle That will drive you crazy


This is going to make you so MAD! There are three words in the English language that end in "gry". ONE is angry and the other is hungry. EveryONE knows what the third ONE means and what it stands for. EveryONE uses them everyday, and if you listened very carefully, I've given you the third word. What is it? _______gry?




4 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Kay Kay...the answer is "Angry"...read the 3rd sentence of your post and count to the THIRD word of that sentence. Get it...the 3rd word of that sentence is Angry. Get it...THE THIRD WORD. yes..it is the stupidest riddle I've ever heard.

2:38 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

I know it is the stupidest riddle I've ever heard. But I did not make it up. A friend of mine wrote it. It was going to make me go nuts!

but yea s I get it now.
But you had to look it up to find out...so ha

4:19 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

I could have gotten it on my own if it hadn't been so stupid.

7:52 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

whatever..lol

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home