My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Sunday, October 02, 2005

I don't understand some men

I went out with a bunch of my friends Sat. night to Applebees for my birthday cause my B-day fall's on Tuesday and everyone has to work.

But anywho........

A guy I know named Mike D. comes in and behind him walks two other guys which they are all over 26 then walks this girls who are 16 and 17. They are hugging and holding on to this girls and I'm thinking what the fuck are they thinking.. That is like a 11 to 13 years in age difference.
This guys are not at all cute and they are very well I don't know how to put it but you get the idea. But there has to be a girl out there more there age for them. This girls are out just looking to have fun. If I know this guys like I think I do they just are out for a peace of ass!!!!
If the girl/guy was like 23 or 24 and the guy was like 33 or something that would be a little different. Then your kinda in the same point in your life and what not. But 16 and 26 what the fuck! That is just sick to me I don't know about any of you.

Sorry I just had to vent....I'm done now...Thanks:-D

13 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

I already told you...it's because women their own age won't put up with their shit so they have to find someone naive who will.

P.S. Kate...I swear...I'm going to have to start proof reading your posts or something for spelling and grammatical errors. Geez. :0)

9:24 PM  
Blogger Px said...

lol i was going to say something very similar to linny, but i see she got there first...damn!

5:38 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

I know but just damn!!!

Ok, i can't spell, I don't know how to write things the right way. I think every1 knows this by now. I'm sorry I don't try to do it. I'm just not good at it. Why do you think I sucked bad in school Linny!!!!!:.0

8:06 AM  
Blogger honkeie said...

You sucked bad in skool? hmmm careful what words you us around me, got me think lol.
And yes that is a very good reason for this. I know guys that only date the youg ones, women their own age can see a loser living at home with mommy with no future amd the young ones only see an older man who likes them.
Happy birfday!
I was at applebees on friday half price appertizers and beer whoohooo!

2:44 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

lol what a mind you have

I still dont know how they can do it knowing how young they are!!!

Thanks for saying happy birfday!!!!LOL

3:22 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

no I'm good thanks

3:50 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Hernesto..you've got problems dude.

And Kate, your grammar would get better if you TRIED.

And for HG...I can say this to her because she is my baby sister...

7:20 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

hg,
you do have problems.....You need to grow up a little bit.

I think the only reason you talk shit on this is cause you can't do it in person cause you would get your little fucking ass kicked.....Grow the fuck up....Pussy

8:34 PM  
Blogger Px said...

ok hernesto seems to be a real contradiction in himself here
he says that to find someone without baggage he needs to look in the 14 (no that's just wrong unless you're 14) to 21 bracket, yet he's infatuated by PP who is 27

katie, grammer and spelling are unimportant providing you get your point across, so tell linny to chill

3:19 AM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

I are two a produck uf tha publick ejukashun sistem!

But, hey I agree with you there, but it's a little different as we all get older... I'm 39 and have dated women 27 or 28... So it's really not that big a deal as we mature...

7:01 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

px,
I dont understand hg at all.

she always gives me a hard time about it.

I agree with you tom.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

you dont know the truth about me!!

2:13 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

oh god watch out now!

Px...stop taking sides! Unless you're taking mine. :0)

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home