My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Friday, September 23, 2005

Ummm......

Well today has been a good day. Nothing different from every other day I guess.

A bunch of our friends are going to Dave&Busters to night and I would love to go. I don't have a baby siter tonight and I could just go but then Chris would have a cow! I don't want to ask my sister casuse I don't think she wants too. We can't get Chris mom or his aunt to call us back or pick up there phone's. So I don't know what I'm going to do now! All of my friends are telling me to just leave and make Chris watch the baby but it is not that easy. He thinks sence I went to the beach a couple of weeks back that I should not be able to go out for a while. But that is bull shit, I would not even know wear to start.

3 Comments:

Blogger Px said...

you shoulda said...i'd have baby sat...but i'm expensive :(

10:14 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

LOL...I say it next time....2 dollars is the most I'll pay!!! J/K

12:45 PM  
Blogger TrĂ©e said...

Dave & Busters . . .wish we had one around here. Went to one in Dallas a few years ago with a group and we had a great time.

Oh, and I would call BS on that too ;-)

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home