My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Well Shit!!!

One of the guy's we meat at the beach owns a Gallery and he is haven a show Thursday night and he invited me and Lauren to come to it. (Well Matt invited Lauren and Lauren invited me and Shawn owns it. LOL) Which it is only in a friend way he wants us to meet his wife and would like to hang out with us. Matt will also be there which is why Lauren is wanting to go so bad. I would like to g o to it, cause I think it would be something different to do.
However I talked to Chris about it last night and he said he would rather me not go. He did not tell me not to go but I know he would rather me not cause he does not know them and he does not wont anything to happen I guess. Hell I duno..... And if he were to meet some girls some place and wanted to go hang out with them after he got back I would not like it very much. So I see wear he is coming from. But I really do want to go. I told him if we could find someone to watch Colby for a little while he could come also cause they want to meet him but he did not say a word. They really said they wanted to meet him. I duno I see a little green eyed monster coming out in him. LOL I think it great he is starting to show it. Makes me feel better for some reason or another.
I think it would be best if I don't go I guess. But that really sucks. Damn....Life's a Bitch

6 Comments:

Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

NO NO NO....go....I think it would be GREAT. And very fun to go to a gallery....

I think you should go. Dont let him make you feel guilty for wanting to go out.....

3:17 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

I think I'm going to go. I just think that he does not like me being around guys all the time. I duno, I just duno.....

6:19 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Big sister advice Kate. You should go. If his problem was that he was insecure about you being around other guys...then you did the absolute right thing by inviting him to come along. It shows him that you're not trying to be sneaky and that you'd like to include him. If he doesn't want to come after that...it's his loss. How many times has he taken off to some Expo with Jonathan and left you at home with the baby ALL DAY. I suspect that part of it is that he doesnt' want to watch the baby.

But take my advice...if you let him talk you out of doing what you really want to do now. It will never change and he'll know he has that power. Seems small now but trust me...I've been there. Plus, it's super cool to go to a Gallery. I think you'd really enjoy it.

7:57 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Well DAMN????

I'm going....Thanks ya'll

8:03 PM  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

I agree with Linny 100%....she's Smart. You should make sure you listen to her all the time...LOL

9:01 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Chefwes,
I will see you there. lol

PP,
I know she is, but i just wonder what the hell happend to me!?

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home