My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Monday, September 05, 2005

Sunday was a long day!

Well we had a baby sitter for the day. So we went to Road Atlanta to watch the Bike races. We were there all day long, and it was hot and fun. I have always liked to ride bikes. But I have never been to a race. I have seen them on TV but that is it. I loved it and I learned a lot about them and I got a job while I was there. " I THINK" A guy friend of ours races them and he was talk to Chris about how he wanted to start a on line business. Selling things and all kinds of different things on there. So Chris told him I am good on computers and that I could help him out. So I have no clue about any of this at this time. Then he comes up to me and starts to talk to me about it and gave me the site were he would like to have it and said take a look at it and let me know what you think about it and we can work something out. He is like I will pay you if your willing to do it cause I don't have the time right now. So I just might have a job were I am able to work at home. And that is just what I need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home