My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Saturday, August 27, 2005

My little man is getting big

Colby is going to One on November 4, 2004
I dont want him to get bigger, i mean I do but then I dont if ya know what I mean. I want him to get to the age wear he can walk and talk and then just stop. I will be happy with him being that way 4ever. LOL
It seams like just yesterday that I had him and he is just growing so fast. Sometims I think that I wont hold him as much as I should and that I'm going to mess him up. That probley sounds funny but thats what goes threw my head. I just can't beleave how fast he is growing!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

What a sweet picture!!! You've never shown me that one before.

I hope he splashed you! :0)

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home