My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Getting older


That whole growing up thing is way over rated!!!

I have just had a baby a while back and 2 other friends of mine had a baby 3 weeks ago, and two other girls are prego now.
Three Friends of mine got married not to long ago and two more of my friends are getting married next year.
It seems like just yesterday that we were all going out every night and haven a good time with not a care in the world other then what we going to do when we went out.
Sometimes I just wish we could go back to the way we were back in the day. We were always out haven fun doing things when we wanted to and what not. Did not have to worry about going to work the next day and paying the rent and other bills haven a baby to worry about. Don't get me wrong I like being out on my own and starting my own family and things like that. But I just miss the good old days when we were all still young and haven fun.

But I would not change anything in the world now that I have it all. Well let me take that back...I would change the way my old man acts and his look on things...UGH...LOL

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Getting older does suck!!!

2:55 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

ok cracker....Where are Colby's pictures with his wonderful aunt..namely ME!

By the way...it's blogspot.com not blogger.com

Tell your friends to stop getting pregnant. They are waaaaay too young. just let them babysit Colby for a few hours, they'll think twice.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

they have watched colby that is what made brandi want one

and cheri just got prego..she was an oops baby like colby...lol

and i will put pics of you and colby on there dont have a cow women..DAMN..lol

10:23 AM  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

....growing up only sucks, because you had to grow up very quickly....

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home