My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Short Weekend

I don't know if it is just me but I think this weekend has gone by very fast. It seems like Friday was just yesterday but it wasn't. Monday is only around the corner to another long week. Man I wish weekends would go by slower.
We also have a new cat. It has been around our house for about three weeks now and it has not went home and no one that I know of is looking for him. So one day I was outside and he came up to me and I picked him up and now he is mine... The Vet told us he is around 5 months old so he is still a baby. But yes now we have a cat named Kitty. We cant think of anything and that what we have been calling him since we first saw him.

Well I would love to stay and write but I have to take Colby over to his grandma's house for the day. While I get to go lay sod all damn day in the heat!! But hey working one day and get paid $200 dollars I'm all for it...

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Kay kay...look I finally managed to get my damn picture up...it only took forever! Did you take Colby to mom's or Chris' mom?

P.S. You should write about how Colby only says dada and not mama...that cracks me up, especially since he'll shake his head "no" at mama. hehehehehe

9:07 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

I took him to Chris's moms house. She took him to see nanny and dig dong for the day. They have not seen him in a while.
But I wen't over to moms cause i was bored out of my mind today. i told her about morgen and crystal going to look ay thins place for there wedding today. and she's like "do you think they are really going to get married?" I was like yea why wouldent they? she said that some"YOUNG PEOPLE" change there minds when it gets closer to the day. I was like what you dont want them to get married or what? Then she went off the wall saying all you "YOUNG PEOPLE" these days get your feelings hurt to easy. I was like what the hell!! But any who to get to the point she and her got in to it cause I asked her if she did not want them to be married. BLAH BLAH and so on
O and colby is a little terd. He olny says mama when he is crying or wants something. (grrrr) other then that it is dada this and dada that.. LOL but i still love the little guy;-)

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home