My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Monday, August 22, 2005

Confused

Well I have been trying for about an hour to get that clock on my page and I finely did. But now I have come to relies that the time is off by a couple of hour's and I just can't seem to fix it.

I'm also trying to get pic next to my name on there and I cant seem to do that. I think I'm going to throw my computer out the window. Then that would solve my problem but start a whole new one also. I will never win....UGH...LOL

3 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

hey cracker...all your stuff is at the bottom of the page..you've got to pull it up a bit in the template.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

Wow...you changed your Blog!!! CRAZY....

11:50 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Yea, i did not like the old one very much any more.

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home