My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Sunday, August 28, 2005

UGH!!!!

My cell phone has been not working right for the last couple of days. I have a Verizon LG and it is my 6th one in about 18 months. It was the phone not me, that is why they gave me a new phone every time.
However...
I went up there this morning at 12 cause that's is when they open and I went in and told them what the prob was. He tells me it is water damage. I looked at him like he was fucking crazy. I don't go out and don't do anything for it to get messed up like that. I told him that and he says "well miss I'm sorry but I cant help you the only thing you can do at this point is buy a new one". Then I was pist so I let in to him a little bit. Then I felt better...

So I went to look at phones, not to buy one I was just looking cause I had nothing better to do at this time. Another guy that works there comes up to me and says "hi can I help you find something". I was like no I'm just looking cause the other guy told me I'm out of luck. So to make a long story shorter. He gave me another opion. I'm not the main line on that A-count, so there was not much I could do. But he told me that Chris could upgrade to another phone and I could have his old one. It would not cost a thing and I would have a phone that works. So I called Chris and he came up there and we decided to do it cause we do not have the money to get me a new one and I cant go with out a phone cause we don't have a house phone ect... So he got a brand new 2005 bad ass phone that does all kinds of things and I got stuck with him old beat up phone.

All I wont to know is how did I get screwed in this deal?

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

http://itslikerighton.blogspot.com/

Kate, you should visit her blog, sounds like you guys may have a few things in common. Young moms...little babies. That sort of thing.

P.S. stop having problems with your phone!

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home