My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Monday, August 29, 2005

Non driven fools

Well I took a lady that lives next door to me to a couple a places this morning. She cant drive she got in a real bad car reck a couple months ago.
But any who...
I wanted to reach out and smack the crap out of a lot of this drivers. They cant drive to save there lives. Here are just some of the things that I seen today.

1. The lady in front of me slammed on her brakes just cause the guy that's about 4 of 5 cars away touched his.

2. People that go under the speed limit piss me off. This lady was going I would say about 35mph when the speed limit is 50mph!!!

3. People from out of state that don't know wear in the hell they are so they drive 10mph and hit the brakes every 2 Sec..

4. I watched a truck hit a car cause the car just pulled right out in front of him and proceeded to go 20mph like the guy was not even there.

I just came home cause I was to the point that I was going to nuts!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home