My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Blogger Tag!!!

Well here it is People!!!

7 Things to do be for I die:


1. Go to Alaska
2. Get married
3. Go to law school
4. See my son grow up and married
5. Travel the world
6. Go sky diving
7. Help my friend Krystal S. find her way.....She is lost in this world at this time in her life

7 Things I can do:
1. Give my son things I was not able to have as a child
2. Have a house of my own
3. Have a pet cow....I have a thing with cows
3. Raise a smart and well mannered son
4. Find a man that does not ack like my father
OR
5. Chang Christopher ways
6. Pick things up with my toes....Its a family thing...LOL
7. Sit on the porch and enjoy watching a storm

7 Things I can't do:
1. Keep a plant alive for more then a week or two
2. Remember things that I said or did the day before
3. Tell my Granny I loved her one last time be4 she past on
4. Get out of Conyers and stay out. No matter how hard you try to leave you always come back.
5. Get a good night's sleep. My son likes to wake up in the middle of the night still.
6. Smack the shit out of that one person that drives me crazy.
7. Please my father with whatever it is he wants out of me...LOL

7 Things that attract me to a man:
1. There eyes
2. Strong build
3. Affection
4. There smile
5. A man has to have a good sense of humer
6. A man that's not shy and will come to me
7. O and it would be nice if he had a nice big, strong body....Did I say that one already...LOL

7 Things I say most often
1. Sum beach!
2. Damn it!
3. Colby no!
4. Bad baby!
5. Yea Colby!
6. I don't remember sayin that!
7. Well shit!

7 Celebrity crushes
1. George Clooney
2. Matt Damon
3. Trace Akins
4. Johnny Depp
5. Colin Farrel
6. Josh Lucas
7. Matthew McConaughey

7 People I'd like to do this with:
1. Crystal S.
2. Brandi S.
3. Lindsey R.
4. Krystal S.
5. Lauren T.
6. Cheri K.
7. Chris A.


It took me two days to do this but I got in done thanks sis. LOL

4 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

You can't tag me again cracker...I've already done it! I refuse to have to do it again. :0)

You say "bad baby" to Colby? I should beat the shit out of you...he's gonna have a complex.

6:43 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

LoL, I was not going to tag you.

And yes i do say that to Colby and he's not going to have a complex. i onley say it when i'm playing with him.
He will do something and I will say "NO NO NO" and he will look at me then go back to it then I will run after him and say "bad bad baby" and he just cracks up. Its a game I'm just playin with him.

O and I would like to see you beat the shit out of my. That would be funny. HA HA HA ;-)

9:35 PM  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

Katie...Your "things I can't do" list made me LAUGH!!

I am exactly the same...I kill everything that comes my way. Plants, flowers, trees...I dont even bother with them, becuase I'm a plant killer.

And, when you said that you cant remember things you said, or did, the day before....I have the same problem. I fight with a boyfriend, and honestly sometimes 10 mintues later, I have already forgotten what I'm arguing about...It's something me and my current fight about All the time!

12:57 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Princess,
I'm glad I'm not the only one that can't remember a damn thing. o and I'm the same way about not knowing what I was talk about or fighting about 10 min. aso also. My and my BF are the same way we fight about it all the time.

Yea I'm a plant killer too ;-(
I gave up also

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home