My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Monday, September 12, 2005

What a weekend I had!

I went to the beach this weekend as you all know and it was a blast. We all went out Friday night to a bar on the beach to get something to eat and so they can drink. We went in and there were people every wear. So we left cause there was no place to sit. We did not make it out the door before 5 or 6 guys swarmed us. LOL It was like a bunch of bees that were trying to eat us alive. There was this one guy that would not leave me and Kimi alone. He kept smelling my hair and brushing my hair telling me how soft and how good my hear smelt. Then his friend was kissing our hands and hugging us. He kissed my hand again and started to work his way up my arm. I pulled my hand away and said "Don't touch me". Then another guy named Matt and his friend Shawn came to save us. LOL They ran them off and we sat there for a while talk to them two and their friends. Which they are all married. Well Matt's not but him and Lauren went and did whatever the hell they did. I don't really wont to know to tell the truth. However we hung out with them the whole weekend and all there friends. They are all really nice to us. So we went to another bar and we sat there and drank all night till about 4 in the morning.

Then this other guy that was at the bar would not leave me be. He kept looking at me trying to get me to dance with him and I just sat there acting like I never seen him. Then he would not stop watching me from across the room. So when we left he talked to a couple of the guys that we were with and they said he could come back to the hotel with us. We were all sitting out side on the truck talking. He still the whole time was staring at me and then we went to the beach and I had my back to him the whole time. Then Lauren looks at me and says " the guy behind you thinks your hot. I was like "I know".

But anywho........
All the guys we talked too we are going to stay in touch with them.(Well Matt and Shawn any way. Just cause of Lauren I think) We all became friends while we were there.

O yea, I am so sun burnt I can't stand it. I can't even put on clothes cause it hurts so damn bad. I look like a cherry, really I do ask Linny she seen me.

P.S.
This is the whole weekend.
Tried to make it short.
Left out some stuff also.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

*clears throat*
Am I to understand that my little 19 year old sister and her underage friends were drinking alcohol? I haven't the words...you naughty girl. Didn't even bring me back any.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

Woohoo...sounds like you were pretty "hot stuff" down there...

9:18 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

"Bite me Linny" LOL J/K

For your info Linny I was the only one under age there. I'm the baby out of every1 I know. And yes I was the only one under age drinking. And I am damn good at it thank you very much! LOL Guys were buying me drinks so I was taking them I did not want to be mean. And I hung out with them all weekebd so I'm not a drink hoe! LOL
But I got you a baby Ruth:-(

PP
I was not really hot stuff. The guys liked me but they said I was was just like one of the guy's but really hot. LOL If that makes any sence at all. But thank you I like to think I was!!!LOL

10:43 PM  
Blogger Px said...

sounds like you had fun, cherry colour or not
i hate sunburn

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home