My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I'm going away for the weekend!!

Well a couple of my friends asked my to go to FL with them this weekend. But it is a girls weekend so the baby can't come. So I had to fide someone to watch him all weekend cause Chris is working. But I got it all worked out thank god! Christopher mom is going to have him from about 2pm on Friday till whatever time on Sat. Then my wonderful big sister (wink wink) is going to have him Sat. night till around 2 or 3 then a friend of mine that lives with one of the girls I'm going with will have him till I get back home. Which we are all meeting at her house so it all works out...

Thank God I will have a weekend alone without Chris or Colby to worry about. But I will miss Colby, o yea I will miss Chris too. LOL JK I just need some time away from everything and I'm going to take it while I have the chance.

Thank you LINNY!!!!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

I HOPE you have a wonderful time. It sounds like you really need a break and some time for yourself.

And you two have a brother? Does he have a blog? I might as well get your entire family going on my list...LOL!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Princess,
Thanks I will have a great time hope. I need time away from everything. I'm just going nuts in the house all day every day. But I will miss my little man!

Well we have 3 brothers to tell you the truth. But they don't blog. They don't use computers I don't think! But they are all a pain in my ass.

1:14 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Isn't that the truth. You're welcome cracker. It'll be fun having him around...I just know he is going to wear me out!!! I'll have to get him super duper tired so he'll sleep good. Oooo. Maybe another trip to Nana Dee's pool!

by the way...you're word verification for this comment is:
pzckpdwf...aren't these starting to get kind of long?

7:28 PM  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

Linny..I AGREE...they ARE getting long....and my word verification is
"srjvet" What the hell kind of word is THAT?

9:08 PM  
Blogger Px said...

hope your weekend is a blast

and keep on singing in the car...it's the only place apart from the shower where you can sing as loud as you like and no one cares

:)

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home