My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

My son got in a fight with the cat! The Cat won!!


I put my son down for a his nap at 10am today and he was in there playing and just making nose like he always does. But then out of no place he started this panic cry. So I ran in there and when I looked at him there was blood running down his face. Then I looked to the side of him and I seen the cat. I grabbed the cat and I threw him over my shoulder. Then I heard him hit the wall. I did not mean to hurt him but I freaked when I seen blood all over his face. So I picked him up and loved on him and put him in the bath room till I could calm Colby down.

The blood on his face was from his lip. It was not a bad cut but it was mixed with his drool and it just made it run down his chen. It was worse then it looked but it still freaked me out. He also has cuts all over his arms and the back of his head. So I cleaned him up and put some stuff on his cuts then he was ready to play again.
But I still think I'm going to call his Doc. when they get back from lunch. Just because I had "Cat scratch fever" when I was a child and it sucked so I don't want him to have it.

But the question is now what do I do with the cat?! I mean Colby and the cat play all the time. Colby grabs his ears, hair, and his tail and the cat just lays there or smacks him with his paw a few times. I don't want to give the cat away or anything but I don't wont Colby to get hurt any more. So what I think I'm going to do is make sure the cat is out of his room from now on and just watch and see if anything happens in the next couple of days. I love the cat and I don't wont him to go. So I will just give him another chance just cause he is still a kitten.

9 Comments:

Blogger honkeie said...

I would give that cat another chance but it has be taught not to attack the baby. I am all for beating animals that attack.I had to do it once with a cat but cats are a little more difficult to train than dogs are. I even taught the baby to pat the kitty, not bite and pull on her. He was easier to train , hell I got him to piss in the potty but the damn cat still wont lol.
But in the end if the cat wont stop there is not much one can do, you cannt watch them all the time.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

I'm going to give him another chance. But your right about not being able to watch them all the time. But I will try to teach the baby to be nice to the cat but I don't know how will work out.

2:28 PM  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

...I think the answer here is "DECLAW".....

IF you dont want to get rid of the cat, YES declawing is mean, and i'm sure it doesnt feel all that pleasant, but you dont want to get rid of your cat, and you're CERTAINLY not going to get rid of your boy.....

4:03 PM  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

Hernesto, I acknowledged the curelty....I'm not completely insensitive you know....

12:51 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

hernesto,
it may be mean, but i also dont want my son to be hurt any more, and i dont want to get ride of my cat.

and this does not concern you one bit so fuck off!!!

4:11 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

yea but mine is the real one and your is not!

7:40 PM  
Blogger honkeie said...

I am getting a rebel flag tatto someday and mine wont have rainbow colors on it lol.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

I'm very happy to hear that it wont have rainbow colors in it!!!

9:08 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

LOL

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home