My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Thursday, September 15, 2005

100 Things about me... I got this from Linny and Princess Pessimism

1. I have a big mouth
2. If someone makes me they will see a side of me that they will not want to see.
3. I have a son who is 10 months old and I'm only 19
4. Most of my child hood sucked
5. I grew up way to fast
6. I have moved in and out of my parents house three times
7. I don't like my oldest brother
8. I want to get married one of these day's
9. I don't like people who lie to me
10. I'm very hard headed
11. I don't like many girl's....
12. Girl's are Bitches....Not saying any of you are
13. Most of my friends are guy's
14. My mother drives me up the wall...Sometimes...Well most of the time
15. I don't dress up...I'm always in a T-shirt and jeans
16. I can't dance to save my life
17. I love strawberry's
18. I don't like snakes
19. I love tigers
20. I have a cat named coon
21. I have a dog named stinker
22. I have Three older brothers
23. I have one older sister
24. I'm poor at this point in my life
25. My boyfriends mom drives me crazy
26. Sometimes I wish things would change
27. I can't remember anything
28. I can get lost in a paper bag
29. I once got in a fight with a black chick cause she was a bitch
30. I always stud up for those who were picked on in high school
31. I got ISS in high school once for saying crap!!!
32. I hate school
33. I started going out with my friends when I was 15 staying out all night
34. Got in trouble with the police at lest twice
35. In the middle of winter when it snowed one year we got a big piece of plastic and tied it to a truck in the middle of a big field and hung on for dear life.
36. I have ran from the police a few times
37. I never went to first period in high school
38. I have never owned a nice car
39. I was ran over by my father as a child
40. I miss being a little kid
41. I wish I was rich
42. I want a Chevy Z71 98 model with a 3 inch left on it and dark blue
43. I want my son to sleep at night
44. I don't like to read
45. I want to go to law school
46. I wish I would have stayed in school
47. I love scary movies
48. I don't like to clean
49. Hope Floats is my favorite movie ...Sorry Linny
50. I'm a dirty smoker
51. I don't drink much but when I do. I get very drunk very easy
52. My X-boyfriend I was with for 2 years will not leave me alone
53. From 8am to about 3pm I'm glued to the TV cause my shows are on
54. I want a job
55. I need to get out more
56. Me and Chris never go out and do anything with one another
57. I have a things with cows. I have anything and everything you could ever dream of in cow...Maybe not all that but I have a lot of cow stuff!!!
58. My friends mean the world to me
59. My cat likes to sit right in front of the screen when I'm on the computer. Like right now!!Grrr
60. I want to get out of Conyers
61. I wish my Granny was alive to see my son and her great, great, great grand baby!
62. I miss my Granny more then anything in this world
63. I like earth tone colors
64. I can't read or spell very well at all
65. I suck at math
66. I feel bad for my brother Mitchell my dad treats him like shit
67. I want to lose this wait form haven a baby
68. I love to sing in the car
69. I like to make people happy
70. sometime I want to run away and hide from the world
71. I don't like mean people
72. I'm a flirt
73. I love my eyes....They change colors
74. When I'm mad my eyes turn a real dark green
75. I'm opinionated
76. I like base ball
77. I love to go ride bikes all day...I love the speed
78. I like to go to the beach
79. I don't like people who cant drive
80. I don't like people to make everything about the color of your skin
81. I love Japanese food
82. Country music is the shit
83. I like a little bit of everything music wise but I like country the most
84. I like to fish
85. I go camping a lot
86. I love to swim
87. I love to shop
88. I like to ride forwheelers in the mud
89. I like deer meat
90. I love jelly beans
91. I would like to have a little girl one day..But I don't know what I would name her cause Linny wont let me use Emma!!!!
92. My friends call me Katie Mae
93. My sister calls me Kay Kay or just Kay
94. I don't like it when people call me Katharine
95. Sometime I wish all my guy friends would think more of me then just another one of the guys with boobies...
96. I like the rain
97. I will go off on any person if they piss me off
98. I'm not a morning person..When I had to be a work at 6am everyone knew not to say a word to me till around 8am other then my boss or they would not like what I would have to say back...
99. My boyfriend and I have a very odd relation ship...But it works
100. When I'm 21 my son will be 2 years old....O my

11 Comments:

Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

Aww...Katie...I wish I could run away too sometimes....but i've learned that no matter how far you run, your problems come with you.

And my eyes change color too

5:09 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Yea, Lifes a bitch sometimes

6:23 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Damn straight you have a big mouth! :0) You've embarrassed me on more than one occassion...

You named your can Coon? Oh lord.

As for the spelling thing...your spelling does suck royally...use the freakin' spell check goon! Dee yells words at me constantly throughout the day b/c I can't get her to use spell check either.
I AM her spell check.

8:01 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

I like my big mout. people tend to leave me be when I starte in on them and you know it

bite me women. dont try to make me fell any better about it or anything. damn

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

101 you dumb as shit

9:19 PM  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

Oh get over it hernesto...no one here gives a fuck what you think. Sorry, but I think I can speak freely for everyone. =)

11:38 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

hernesto what the hell are you talk about 101. and wear do you get off calling me a dumb shit..I will show a dumb shit

pp,
thank you, and who the hell is he?

7:14 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

What the fuck?! HERNESTO...LEAVE MY FUCKING SISTER ALONE!!!!

Sorry for the foul language Kay Kay.

Mom was talking about possibly coming to the end of the walk Sunday where the family can cheer you on...you comin'?

8:42 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

What time is it. I will go if mom will drive cause I don't have the gas money. Well lets put it this way is mom pay's for the gas and i drive i will go. She makes me worry some times.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

Kaite....I have NO fucking CLUE who that is....

9:23 PM  
Blogger honkeie said...

I have a son that is almost 10 and I am 29....do the math ;-)

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home