My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Sunday, September 18, 2005

I don't know what to put for a title cause this is about...Well...Stuff

It has been a long weekend for me. I have not stopped going since Friday morning. I am worn the fuck out. I just want to go to bed for the rest of the day and night. But we all know that is not going to happen!!

I was driving down the road Saturday morning and this old guy pulled out in front of me and preceded to go 20 miles an hour in a 45.(and that pissed me off) Then I had so lady at our yard sale going off at me cause it was hard to find us and that asking 50 cents for my baby cloths was way to much. So I told her what she could do with her self and I felt a little better.

My friend Cheri and her mom were at the sale with me and I have known them all since I was 7 years old.
So we were playing with Colby and talking about things haven a good old time. Then Cheri's mom looks at me and says my looks like my X-boyfriend. They have been friends with him all most as long as me and we went out for about 2 years. And they knew we had a bad break up and that would not make me very happy. But she went on and on about how much Colby looked like him and would not stop. I did not want to be mean and say will you fucking stop saying like I wanted too. I was trying to be nice about it and she still would not stop. Then she started calling him "little dick". My X's name is Richard so there for she came up with "little dick". I was not happy about that al all. I did not even say a word to her about it. She did not give me a chance too. When she said it I just looked at her like what the fuck. So I guess I must have had this eat shit and die look on my face cause she started saying she was playing around and she did not mean it. I was like well it was ok the first time but it is getting a little old. Then she said she was sorry but he still looks like him. I was like OMG can I not get a break today. So I got up and I packed Colby stuff and I left that damn place and I went home and took a nice long hot bath.

Well today has been one of those days. Colby woke up at 6 this morning and wanted to play. So I have been up since 5am this morning and I;m tired. The only good thing that happened today is that I went a got 2 pairs of jeans from sears. Know I'm at home and wishing for 8pm to get here so I can put Colby to bed for the night.

I have come to the point in my life that I'm starting to hate people. Not all just most. manley the ones that can't drive!


LINNY,
Good job Linny on your walk. Sorry I could not be there for you and that mom and dad was not there cause they are lazy. I got on to them for you, I made them feel real bad.LOL Dad said he did not know it was that big of a deal and I let in to him a little for that. Mom said she would have got lost and that she would not be able to stay in the sun long cause it would have made her sick or some shit like that. Then She got mad at me cause I made her feel bad. But what are sisters for. They will get over it in time!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Thanks Kate. I appreciate it...they really hurt my feelings. It wouldn't have bothered me if they had never said they were coming or if they had called and said they weren't going to be able to make it. But to leave me there...expecting to see them at the end of my walk and wind up being alone...really sucked. Dad is generally clueless about this sort of thing but Mom can go take a flying leap for all I care. Sounds just like her to turn it around and make it your fault or my fault for making HER feel bad. Not like she did anything wrong...
Screw 'em. I have no interest in talking to them anytime soon.

Oh and Colby looks NOTHING like Richard. I don't know what her problem was. You should have talked to her like you did mom and dad. All you need is for rumors to start flying around about Colby being Richard's.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

Linny...

.....your parents didnt show up?

I can tell you 2 things.

1. My heart broke when I read that...you worked SO hard...I'm proud of you Linny, if it's any consolation.

2. I empathyze...my family sounds much like your family, and I feel your pain. Having the 2 people in your life who are supposed to be there and support you, NOT do it, hurts more than anything. I know...27 years is a long time to internalize those things....probably the reson I felt heartbroken. I know the pain of not having people who care enough.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Linny,
I know they did cause the way you wear on the phone. And you are welcome I don''t mind anytime.
When I talked to mom I told her to call you and say she was not going to come cause you were up there by yourself waitting on them. She was like "O god, I will". But I guess she never did. Sorry about that..But I still love you.

O and I wantted to go off on her so bad but I did not want to cause trouble between me and Cheri. I don't know why I care but I just bite my toung and walked away. And that was very hard for me todo ya know. That makes me just want to reach out and touch her. But not in a nice way. LOL

12:16 PM  
Blogger honkeie said...

There is absolutley nothing wrong with hating every breathing person on this planet. Exspecally if they are in a car that can go 0-60 in 4 seconds but is being driven at the speed of smell.
And we are always holding our tounge when we should not, rumors are the nastiest things known to humans. But....that name taken out of the context is funny as hell...."little dick"...that is something I would name my kid lol.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Honkeie,
Your right "little dick" is funny but I don't like people to call my son that. And I would hope you would not name your son that. LOL But whatever floats your but...thanks for writting

6:25 PM  
Blogger honkeie said...

I would never name my son anything that would come to haunt him later...Dick being one of many names..LOL

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home