My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Thursday, September 22, 2005

My old man bitches more than a women!!

Well yesterday was my bestfriends 21 birthday and we got her drunk of course! Then she could not drive herself home so Morgan did.(Which is one of my brothers who is her old man) But he had to be at work at 7am so I told her I would come get her in the morning. Which I did.

This is wear Christopher bitching comes in.

I took the Ford cause I did not have gas in my car and there was more room in his truck. I left at about 11am today and I just walked in the door about 10min ago. But she lives out past Newburn and it takes about 35 to 40min to even get there. We did not get back into town till around 2pm cause we sat at her house for a while. Chris calls me haven a cow cause I still have his truck. He does not want me out in his truck wasting all his gas. However Crystal gave me gas money to go get her but he still was going nuts. He must have called me at lest 6 times within an hour. He said I was out driving around all day but we weren't. I left the house and went and got our friend Cheri and her little girl, which is on the way, then I went to Crystal's and came back in to town at sate in the kmart parking lot for about an hour cause Cheri had some pic's she was going to pick up and we just stayed there till they were done. SO WE WOULD NOT WASTE GAS!!!!! Then we went to my mothers house and got Crystals truck and they went off and I just came home cause I don't feel like hearing him bitch any more.

Sorry I just had to get it out of me.(The Bitching)
I'm done for now!!!
I feel better

7 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Kate...why do you refer to Chris as your "old man?" Do you realize how much that sounds like mom and dad?

Tell Chris to screw off. How often does he take off on his motorcycle or go driving with Jonathan. He'll get over it...and who really cares if he doesn't?

7:26 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Oh I know that

But he called me back and said he was sorry and blah blan blah.....I always tell him the screw off but i just give in to him every now and again.

7:39 PM  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

Wow...hes a grouch

9:46 PM  
Blogger honkeie said...

You know, its momments like this that I wonder why I ever started dating and going out with ppl. Then I remeber playing with myself is only fun for about a month and then things start to get rather patheticly lonely. And besides what is the point of living if you dont have someone to bitch about...sooo I got married again and am I ever so happy I got me an old lady lol!

8:39 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

LoL,
honkeie that is what I call chris most of the time is my old lady! He does not like it to much, but I think it is rather funny!!!

9:07 AM  
Blogger honkeie said...

I call my wife "mouth" all the time. Ever seen the Goonies? I call her that because she has a biggggg mouth and is loud as hell, she hates it !

9:21 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

That is pretty damn funny!

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home