My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Monday, September 26, 2005

Another long weekend

Friday I did go to Dave and busters with all of our friends. Lauren asked her mom would she watch Colby till we got back so Chris could go. And she did thank god....

It sucked when we first got there because Every one there was 21 or older and I was the only one under 21. And they will not let you in if your under 21 unless you have some one 25 or older. The oldest person we had was 24 and they would not go for that at all. So a couple of us sat outside till Lauren and Scott found this guy that came and let me in. I looked at me and says no drinking now! I was like "I don't drink I'm the baby sitter". He started LOL and said ok have fun ya'll....

By the end of the night everyone was drunk and we had spent way to much money that we did not need to spend. It was a lot of fun other then the Mang. cut everyone off. He said they drank way to much and they were being to loud. Which they were and I found it pretty myself. So they all went to the other bar for a while then got cut off there also so we left right after that.

When we got outside everyone started to be loud. Then they started smacken each other trying to see who could hit harder. Then D&B people were not happy about that. Sense I was the DD I told every one if they did not want to walk home they better get in the car because I'm leaven.
So who ever wanted to ride with me ran to the Jeep and got in. They knew I would have left them. I wont get in trouble for them and they know it.

So Chris, Lauren, Nathan and Kaylin all got in the car with me and we left. Mitchell was the least drunk one out of the other group so he drove Morgan, Crystal and Scott home.

I was on I-285 east and it was about 15 more min. till we got to Hwy20 and then everyone in the car had to pie. They said they could hold it so I did not stop so when we hit Hwy20 every1 had to go like right then. We were in the ghetto so I was not going to stop. The only place I would get off at was Turner Hill Road. So I was going 85mpg to 90mph cause everyone had to pee so bad. I mean Chris said he was about to go in the floor if I would not stop. So I stopped the car in the drug store paring lot and Nathan, Chris and Kaylin jumped out of the car and ran in the wood and they did there thing. Me and Lauren had to go but my apartment was 5 min. down the road and we held it till we got there.

To make this shorter I took every one to Laurens house cause all are cars and my son was there. Kaylins drunk ass wanted to drive home and Nathan would not let her so that turned in to a fight. Then I told her she should let him drive home and she went off on me. I told her little ass to fuck off and she to stop talking to me like that if she knew what was good for her. God that girl I would love to just smack the shit out of her! Grrrr

So here is the long story of our Friday night. Fun Fun Fun....not really!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

What? Morgan drank? What? Since when?

I hate when people screw around like that and cause a scene. That drives me up the freakin' wall b/c I'm one of those people that generally always follows the rules and doesn't like to cause trouble.

6:57 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Yes, morgan drank

He does not drink very often that is like the sec. time I have ever seen him drunk and I don't think he was drunk to tell the truth.

But yes I'm one of those who like to follows the rules also. Well if I was drinken I would not care I don't think. But eveyone of them were drunk and I did not mind to much. But when Kaylin started to bug me then I was ill. She gets on my last nerve.

7:56 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

thanks

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home