My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

What was I thinking!!!!

I don't know what ran threw my mind when I said I would babyset my friends kids. They are both boys and ones 4 the other is about to be 3 and plus I have my son who will be one on Nov. 4. I think that I'm going to lose my mind. I love kids but damn......
Plus the 2 year old does not listen to save his life. You tell him no he does it anyway. You put him in a corner and tell him what he did wrong and he just LOL at you he hits his brother and Colby...OMG I don't know how his mama does with him!

Well maybe it will get better...just maybe

6 Comments:

Blogger honkeie said...

Ohhhh I know the woes of the evil 2 year old.....Last night my 2 year old got into mommies makeup (again) and then drown her cell phone in a tub of water. He loves the makeup and spent alot of time in the corner with his ass tanned last night. I swear he is going to be the next Dee Snider, that boy loves makeup( Doesnt hurt that daddy was into the goth stuff and could put on eye liner like the best if them, but that was before he was even an unplanted seed)

12:42 PM  
Blogger berly02 said...

I feel for you girl. I offered to babysit for my neice once. I had her for one hour and decided satan was trapped in her body. Horrible little girl!

12:43 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

honkeie,
thats pretty funny..maybe he got it from you? LOL


I can so wait till Colby gets that age!!!!

berly,
I think he is the same w ay..

3 more houres 3 more houres come you can do it...worst part is that I told her I would watch them from now on...

2:25 PM  
Blogger Px said...

babysitting's ok...at least you can give them back when you're done

i've done it a few times for friends and the like and never had any trouble, but then like you i love kids and i can't wait to have my own

as for honk's baby dee...good stuff, my kid's totally gonna be a rock kid, although i might let their mum teach them how to do the whole make-up thing because i sucked at it during my goth phase

btw...loving the goo-goo dolls track...you have made a well informed choice, i love the song

3:11 PM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

It only gets worse...

Only joking...

;)

8:42 AM  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

KATIE!!!

I'm sorry i'v'e been so evasive lately...but i'm glad you cared enough to come find me on my blog...

You know I still love ya girl!!!

Happy Birthday!

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home