My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Berly had this on her blog and so I stole it . . .

Name someone with the same birthday as you.
Ashley,Two other girls but I can't think Of there names...Linny Knows them!

Where was your first kiss?
In the woods while we were hunting!! (Well tryed to hunt)

Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property?
X-boyfriends house because he would not let me get my shit. But he 4got I know how to take the door knob off!! HEHE

Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
Yes, I gave him a run for his money be4 my friends kicked his ass for hitting me back..LOL

Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people?
In school many of times

What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?
hands and eyes

What do you order at the Coffee Bean?
Don't have one of them around here.

What is your biggest mistake?
Growing up to fast

Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
No, but I have all most done it a bunch. I don't like pain

Say something totally random about yourself.
I like cows for some reason!

Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Yes, demi Moor when I wear my hair down

Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
Both all the time

Did you have braces?
No,But I need them

Are you comfortable with your height?
sometimes,, When I can't reach something then I get upset

What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you?
My X-boyfriend went and got me a big heart balloon, Candy and Flowers, then took me to the lake and just held me all night till we passed out holding one another.

When do you know it's love?
When you can’t live without...Can't stop thinking about them also

Do you speak any other languages?
Not at all

Have you ever been to a tanning salon?
All the time

What magazines do you read?
Not one

Have you ever ridden in a limo?
No, but I would love to

Has anyone you were really close to passed away?
Yes, My Granny died a while back and I'm still not over it. I miss her very much and I think about her every day wishing she was hear to see my son.

Do you watch MTV?
Every now and then

What's something that really annoys you?
Stupid people

What's something you really like?
Snow Crab.Yummym

Do you like Michael Jackson?
Not at all, I think he should be in jail right now!

Can you dance?
No, but when I'm drunk I think I can..LOLl

What's the latest you have ever stayed up?
All damn night till the sun came up

Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?
When my dad ran me over. I think I was like 3 or 4 maybe

Do you actually read these when other people fill them out?
Always do..

10 Comments:

Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

I might have to pinch this for my blog...

3:37 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

go for it..lol

4:07 PM  
Blogger Px said...

heh heh everyone's poaching this now, me and berly got it from FU, he poached it from someone else

brilliant

5:20 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

lol, px

5:51 PM  
Blogger berly02 said...

yeah poachers!! :)

and yeah hands!

9:26 PM  
Blogger Px said...

berly
are you just going to post about hands where ever you see me?
trying to get the message into my subliminal consciousness?

K
i've just re-read your post again and had a few chuckles...heh heh shorty

4:09 AM  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

your DAD ran you over??? you should post THAT story on your blog. I'm interested in knowing what happened

11:48 AM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

"Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?"

Which time? I've lost count...

2:51 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

berly,
lol

px,
well thanks, and way to many people call me shorty and short shit..lol

pp,
yes he did!! lol I will post that soon

tom,
lol, you sound like my brother..i cant think of how many times he has been and by flight...

3:06 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

PP...the dad running over her was an accident. Truly. She was still a toddler and she'd snuck out of the house when he was leaving and he happened to be driving a humongous van and didn't see her.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home