My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Thank god Aunt Linny!!!

Thanks to a wonderful Aunt Linny I had a night with out Colby. It was much needed and I loved it.

I went out to a bon fire with a couple of friend's. There were only 5 of us. I did not mind cause it got me out of the house and I was outside. We got home around 12 cause every1 was tired and wanted to go to sleep. I got to sleep past 7:30am for once. LOL I don't think I will get another chance for a while.

Me and Linny went to the old town fair thing today. IT SUCKED!!! There is not much to do around here. Which all we.... well she did was spent money! (Thanks Linny)

Then I spent the rest of the day cleaning and washing cloths an shit.

The fun stuff in life you know!!!

Well going to take a nice long bath now....Have a good one!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger berly02 said...

My sisters have kids and I am the childless one, so I get to be the fun Aunt Mim. (the first one tried to say my name and it came out mim)
Best feeling ever!
Glad you got some alone time.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

I was lucky Colby was being a good boy. He let me sleep all night (minus the 2 times I woke up to check on him). Had a tough time getting him to eat dinner however...he wanted to be playing on the floor instead of eating food from a jar. Hmmm.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

berly,
that is cut! (Aunt Mim)
thanks

linny,
Yes he is good for you but a little sit with me!!!!lol

yea he does like like to sit and eat..alll he wants to do is play

2:15 PM  
Blogger Px said...

i get to play uncle pete to all my family's kids,the sooner i get my own the better, then they can all play aunt and uncle to my kids

i'm doing the whole babysitting thing this week on tuesday and thursday...should be "fun"

3:22 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

px,
well i hope you have fun with them!

9:18 AM  
Blogger Px said...

only the one and she's lovely

11:29 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

how old is she?

11:34 AM  
Blogger Drywall Mom said...

I totally get you there. Since Jocelyne was born two months ago, I have only gotten 1 full not away from her for our anniversay from my mom. It was the best get away in a long time. I think I need to hire a baby sitter that stays over night so I can go out more often. Just need something called money to do that. Oh well, wishful thinking. Right?

11:35 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

yes, i know how how it goes....i wished we had money also....lol

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home