My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Saturday, December 03, 2005

OOPS

Well I just read my last post and realized that it made no sense what so ever.... I have had no sleep on the past week and I have been going none stop. Sorry about the last post. It was ruff!!!

Linny did not get on my ass about it!
Strange!


I went to take my GED today. We got there at 10 till 8am and we did all the paper work. Then we stood in line forever to pay and turn in a paper work and what not. Then the lady tells us that they are full and that we can't take the test today. I was pist! I asked the lady why did someone tell me about on the phone when I called that we could do it all in the same day. She said that some other's are here from last week pluse the people that were in front of us toolk all the spots open. Little to say that I was not happy and showed my ass a little bit, So now we have to go back on Dec. 10 to take 3 of the tests and then go back Jan.7 and take the others. Then wait another 4 weeks to see if we past. What a pain in my ass man... I'm going now cause I'm worn out....

Kt Mae

P.S.
If i did the whole not making sense thing or spelling thing today.. Sorry....I don't care to much right now!

7 Comments:

Blogger Courtney O. said...

The good thing about that is that you have some extra study time. But it is annoying to psyche yourself up for the test only to find out you have to wait to take it...

10:22 PM  
Blogger Courtney O. said...

The good thing about that is that you have some extra study time. But it is annoying to psyche yourself up for the test only to find out you have to wait to take it...

10:22 PM  
Blogger berly02 said...

That sucks girl.
But next week you will be even more prepared!

8:58 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Well...if you insist...Kate, 'ruff' is spelled 'rough' and 'pist' is spelled 'pissed'. Feel better?

I would have given you shit last time but I've been too sick to care what anyone said or did.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

....What a pain in the ass!!! I'm sure you'll do fine. I wish my exams could be "full" and "have no more spots left". That way, I could put off studying. LOL!

Good luck!!!

1:38 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

courtney,
yea, i'm glad i have time to study more.but i was pissed that i have to wait now...

berly,
your right

linny,
i don't feel better...lol
sorry you did not feel to good last week.

pp,
it was a pain in the ass man.
lol...sorry your exams can not be full!!

3:20 PM  
Blogger Drywall Mom said...

I would be upset also. But think of it this way, you get a few more days to get ready, or rest a little from all the cramming. :)

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home