My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Monday, March 06, 2006

I'm Back

I have not wrote in a while and I am sorry for that.

I have some good news, Chris is not getting fired he just got wrote up and had to talk with his other boss. But everything is fine with that, thank god!

Another reason wjy I have not been writting is because our computer is not working write. It took me 10 min just to load the screen to post. I can't wait that long, I all most went nutty on the comp! lol But maybe it will be fixed soon! I don't think it will be, but I can hope.

Sorry this post sucks...I'm tired and want to go to sleep. Hell I will tell the truth...I'm tired and I DON'T HAVE A LIFE TO TALK ABOUT! LOL DAMN
Well I have one, but it is nothing to write about cause it is just about the same thing every day. Other then the times I spend 4 houres under a house trying to save some damn pups.(See Linnys post.lol)

Well I'm out sorry about the bad post......

Kt Mae

4 Comments:

Blogger Px said...

bad post nothing...it's good to have you back :)

4:07 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

thanks px

12:43 PM  
Blogger berly02 said...

Glad to have you back, no matter what the capacity.
Hope your computer starts wroking better!

2:39 PM  
Blogger Drywall Mom said...

Glad to hear that all is well.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home