My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Monday, January 30, 2006

I don't know why I can't tell this woman no!

Christopher mom asked me to stay with his little sister Lauren Monday night and Tuesday night.
She is going out of town and someone needs to take her to and from school and stay with her at night. She is 15 years old and can't stay home by her self.

Linny and I wear staying home with our brothers all day after school by our selves when I was 10...I think....My sister was "keeping an eye on me" but I was never there I was up the street at a friends house every day.
Anyways...
His mom does a lot for us and I have a problem telling her no when she ask me to do things if I don't want to do them. That's why I don't like her doing things for us to much cause I feel like I have to yes at times like this.

I don't think she will be to bad. She is a little brat who gets any and everything she wants. She is a real pain in the ass. However, she knows I wont put up with it!

Wish me luck...
Kt Mae

12 Comments:

Blogger Courtney O. said...

GOOD LUCK!!! :)

10:26 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Actually we were staying at home by ourselves from the time "I" was about 10 or so. I was babysitting all of you by myself b/c our babysitter slept all day so mom and dad fired her since I wound up watching you anyways.

1:56 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

thanks courtney

linny ,
like i said "I THINK" I was 10 and i did not say how old you were. DAMN WOMEN
LOL

Chris is off all week after tuesday. so if you wont me to take you and pick you up from the doc and take you home and what not i can....let me know...other wise you are stuck with MOM!!!! LOL HA

3:30 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Kate...you are being touchy today.
For Pete's sake lady. So if I was 10 that means you were around a year old...

4:52 PM  
Blogger Akanksha said...

i was apain in the ass when i was 15.. i think everyone is at that age!
so tons of luck!.. just let her watch a lot of tv.. or talk on the phone that would keep her busy!

2:13 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

i was touchy monday..sorry...so were you...

akanksha,
so was i...i let her talk on the phone and play on the net for a while...then we watched a movie..she was good the first night....lets hope the 2nd goes well also

11:17 AM  
Blogger honkeie said...

It Tuesday, hope all went well :-D

11:18 AM  
Blogger Drywall Mom said...

Maybe that's why, she's just not grown up.

1:01 PM  
Blogger berly02 said...

Ah, teenagers.
I hated that angry at everyone stage.

6:32 AM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

A fifteen year old who needs a babysitter...

I'm not going to say a word.

8:22 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

hokeie,
it all went well..thank god

drywall,
she is not grown up

berly,
i did too...but i was a lot worse then she is..

tom,
lol...

9:10 AM  
Blogger Drywall Mom said...

Katie, that sucks. Good luck with the hormonal teenager.

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home