My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Sunday the night of hell!


Linny, Chris, Colby and I went out to eat Sunday night. It was around 6:30pm I think and Colby goes to bed around 7pm. I did not even think about what time it was when we left.
Everything was going ok till a little while after we sat down. Colby was just being a pain in the ass because he wanted to go to sleep.
He was crying and showing his ass and everyone was looking at us. I was like what the hell can I do other then do what I can to calm him down. I mean he is a one year old and does not know that he cant do that. You cant relay tell him what he is doing wrong and ask or tell him to stop. That just does not work people!
When we got are food he was better cause he had something to put in his mouth. Then LINNY wanted to play I guess. LOL Linny grabbed him with something she had. I don't know what it was right now. But Colby did not like it and cried his little eyes out. I could not get him to calm down for anything. He was screaming as loud as he could and everyone was like OMG what did you do!
So I took him outside and calmed him down and came back in. He was sitting with me playing and the next thing I know my leg was real warm. He had peed threw his cloths and on to me. I was like mother fuck! I got him all cleaned up and was back at the table with him, not two sec. later he spelt my tea then spelt Chris tea. The table was a mess and I stunk thanks to Colby all I wanted to do was go home.
We got out to the truck and then Linny says the people sitting behind us made a smart ass comment about Colby crying and the other little girl next to us that was crying. I don't know why she did not tell me inside. Maybe cause I would have let out all my rage on them. I don't see why she would have a problem with that! LOL

12 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

That was a great post!!! I could never handle going out to eat with my kids. Once we hit number 3, going out to eat was not an option. Talk about a circus! Thanks for the laugh!!!

11:40 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

ok....NUMBER ONE....it was NOT Linny wanted to play. It was that COLBY was having a freakin' fit...whining...throwing things everywhere...kicking YOU. So I was trying to keep him occupied.

And he'd been pitching a fit from the moment we had been waiting for a table.

And I didn't say anything at the time about that couple b/c I knew Chris would cause a scene and I didn't feel like dealing with it...I just wanted to go home. My poor nerves were already shot.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

tickneen,
your right about that..i will never do it again....lol

linny,
your right damn SORRY
i would have cause a seen too...not like chris would have

yes he had been pitching a fit from the start but not that bad....

sorry....take a chill pill women...damn....lol

3:45 PM  
Blogger Px said...

me and the lady had that trouble last week, we went out for dinner with her little one, she's 16 months or so, and she was fine, she had her dinner arrive before ours so we could feed her a little, but when ours arrived she lost all interest in her food and wanted mine, she wasn't screaming, but she started shouting and fidgeting and everything
lol babies...who'd have 'em!

3:57 AM  
Blogger Courtney O. said...

Jeez - when it rains it pours...
You poor things!!!

8:09 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

px,
sorry about your dinner....lol...but there just so damn cute SOMETIMES

courtney,
yes it does...thanks

10:10 AM  
Blogger Px said...

she's lovely most of the time, just like your little man :)

10:25 AM  
Blogger Drywall Mom said...

I had the same thing happen when we went out to Joe's crab shack for JJ's birthday, everything was fine and suddenly Jocelyne pulls a fit in the middle of the place. I hadn't been out to eat in so long and it just made everything worse. I will never do that again. Next time they are going to the grandparents house.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

px,
i'm sure she is a sweetheart!

drywall,
same for me..never ever again...

10:47 AM  
Blogger Px said...

i'll try and post a pic of her soon, but it's up to mum

11:43 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

yea if she does not mind i would like to see her!

9:51 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

yea if she does not mind i would like to see her!

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home