My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Friday, January 06, 2006

Well I hope everyone's week went well!
I have been to the Doc. 3 times this week and they want me to come 3 times a week for the next 2 or 3 weeks. I really don't want to cause I don't like doctors and when I leave I feel worse then when I went in. That is why I have not been posting. My back and neck hurt when I try to sit here and type.

Chris and I are going to take the last two parts of the GED test Sat. I think I did well on the other three parts of the test. Only thing that sucks is that you have to wait 4 weeks to know if you passed or not. Wish us luck people!

Hear are some pic's of my friend that had her baby! She named the baby Autumn by the way.
Brandi and I
Brandi and Autumn

8 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

God I haven't seen Brandi since she was little.

9:08 PM  
Blogger Drywall Mom said...

I love going to see new babies. There is so much newness in the air, it feels good.
As for the bottle she is using, I love those kind. They are easy to clean and use. I will clean one of those before using the Dr. Brown's or the Avent bottles.

5:33 PM  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

Katie....That's a great picture...

but I noticed you have your cell phone with you...LOL!!! I hope you had it off. They're so strict about cell phones in hospitals. LOL!!!

6:08 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

linny,
she is all grown up now!

drywall,
i love new babies to.
i love the bottle also, that is what i used.

pp,
thanks
lol, i did have my cell on me but it was off..they said something to me when i walked in the damn door..lol

6:16 PM  
Blogger berly02 said...

What a cutie. Good luck on the rest of your tests. Sorry to hear about your back and neck. Hope you feel better soon!

6:25 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

berly,
she is very cute...i love her to death...i think i did ok, but the math part i am not sure about..i will find out in a month or two....thanks

8:58 PM  
Blogger Courtney O. said...

Good luck!!!
And tell Brandi congratulations!!!

12:26 AM  
Blogger Lucy Stern said...

Good luck on your GED and beautiful baby.

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home