My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Monday, December 19, 2005

I feel like a little kid right now!

With Christmas being only 6 days away. I can't wait to wake up and help Colby open his Christmas gifts and then head to my moms, then to nanny and ding dongs house(ding dong is chris grandpa/don't ask me why they call him that/its a whole other post), then to my grandpa's house. I just seeing every body and getting and giving gifts. Plus it seems like the only day of the year around here that people can be nice to others. People are always happy and will to give a little more then any other time of the year.

I'm the youngest and Linny is the oldest at 27 with three boys between us. We all want to be there at like 8am in the morning to eat breakfast then open gifts. It's funny really...My mom thinks that we are way to old for it . How in the world could you be to old for Christmas? I mean really. Come on now!!! lol

Past Christmas memories.
*I can remember when I was still at home with my mom and pops. My oldest brother Scott would wake me up at like 7am or 7:30am in the morning to wake up my parents so we could open our gifts. He will never tell you that he did this but everyone knows he did.

*Then One year my other brother Mitchell got a bow. The next thing we know he is playing with it in the living room and then next thing we know. I arrow flies across the room in to the wall missing my other brother Morgan or Scott by a hair. Then all hell broke lose between him my dad... Well that's not a happy memory but it was very funny....After words any way!

7 Comments:

Blogger berly02 said...

Christmas memories seem to stick with me more than any other time of year.
How exciting that you get to start those with your little boy.

7:04 AM  
Blogger Courtney O. said...

Good Christmas memories!!!
You're right - you're never too old for Christmas :)

7:54 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

i hate to burst your bubble kid..but I'm not 27. I'm 28.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

berly,
i know, i cant wait till he gets a little bigger.

courtney,
thanks

linny,
it did not burst my bobble..i did not want to say 28 cause. if you were 27 then you would have got mad..i was trying to cover my ass...lol :o)

6:39 PM  
Blogger Px said...

i've got some good and some not so good memories about xmas, but i think the best are yet to come

7:40 AM  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

LOL!!!! Boys are funny about things like that. What would make yourbrother think that playing with it inside is a GOOD idea?

10:45 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

px,
me too px...

pp,
my brother is not all there...lol

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home