My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Chris has been sick all week and the Doc. told him not to go to work till Thursday. So he is at him on the couch driving me crazy. I know he does not feel good but come on. He does not want to lay in the bed he wants to be on the couch. But Colby wants to play with him and is being loud like 1 year olds do best.
Then Chris will get mad cause Colby is being loud and I'm not making him stop. What the hell should I do, he is playing with his toys like he always does. He is not doing something he should not be. So I'm not going to get on to him about it.

Why are men so helpless when they are sick?
I don't mind taking care of him because he does not feel well. However, he needs to get over Colby playing if he is not going to stay in the bedroom.

Had to vent!!!!
Kt Mae

7 Comments:

Blogger berly02 said...

Men are such babies.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

I agree...Colby's doing nothing wrong. If he doesn't like it...go to bed!

6:47 PM  
Blogger Px said...

it's called manflu
he's dying from it
or at least that's his side of it
as for the weeman
let him play on

3:49 AM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

I'll have you know ALL men are not whiners and babies...

:)~

6:25 AM  
Blogger Courtney O. said...

Men just don't quite get it. Actually no - not all men - but some men just don't quite get it...

8:26 AM  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

I know, men ARE babies when they're sick...its sorta cute sometimes, but it can get annoying REALLY fast. But today is thursday....sit back and relax in the comfort of no whining...at least not from Chris. LOL

10:18 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Everyone wish Kate well...she and the baby were in a car accident the other day. Colby is fine but Kate pulled some major muscles in her back and is in a lot of pain.

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home