My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Friday, December 16, 2005

Home alone!



Its 10:30pm on a Friday night...

I went out with my brother and some friends of ours tonight and got something to eat at Up the Creek then went on to wall-Mart to do a little Christmas Shopping. Then I came home cause My back hurts and I just wont to stay home and do nothing while I can. Linny has the baby for the night! Much needed, thanks Linny!!!



So I came home took a nice long hot bath then I sate down and looked around the house. (Remember that I hurt my back and I have not been all there in the past week cause of the meds they have me on. So there for I have not picked up the house, cleaned, washed cloths or anything of that sort.) So I'm looking around the room and I just want to die. There are toys all over the place, Colbys high chair that I need to clean from him haven lunch, and you can tell wear Chris came in from work and got undressed to take a shower. There are his boots, socks, shirt, pants. I'm just like FUCK AN A MAN! I got up and picked it all up then went on to the Kitchen. I made Christmas cookies today and everything I had used is in the sink. I can't just clean on thing in the room. I have to do everything top to bottom or nothing at all. After that I went to Colbys room....DIRTY...So I cleaned it....Then went to every other room in the house and cleaned...

I have my country music turned up, cleaning and singing, just being in a weird mood but a good one I look out the window and the guy who lives next to me is looking at me like I have lost my mind...So I started to sing to him and making a fool of myself. Which I do a lot and its a lot of fun!!!!!
I don't know why I'm posting this..I know people could care less....But I don't care to much right now...So if you don't like it..Well...........Hell I duno...Sorry

Have a great weekend everyone and merry Christmas to all.....
Love,
Kt Mae

10 Comments:

Blogger Px said...

country music and cleaning...interesting post material ;)
hearing people talk about country music always remends me of the line in blues brothers when the go into bob's country bunker and bob's wife says that they have both type of music, country and western
lol

6:46 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

px,
lol..i had nothing to write about....there is nothing wrong with country music....
blues brothers crack me up....lol

sorry about the bad post......

9:46 AM  
Blogger berly02 said...

I always have music on when I clean. And most all the time I sing along. It helps it seem like less of a chore.

1:06 PM  
Blogger Drywall Mom said...

Just take it easy, don't worry about the house if your baby is gone, just get some needed sleep.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Px said...

hey
i never said it was a bad post
:)

11:41 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

berly,
that is the same way i am.

drywall,
i try to rest when he is gone but most of the time i end up cleaning cause its a pain to do it when he is here.

px,
I know it...:o)

2:55 PM  
Blogger Courtney O. said...

You're right, Berle - it does make it easier to clean when the music's up.
Cleaning time is always jam time at my house!!!

7:12 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

mine to courtney

8:23 PM  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

I thought I left a comment. I could have sworn I left a comment....Ugh.

I love that picture that you posted. It's snowing...it really looks like outside. LOL

4:25 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

pp,
lol...i have done that be4.
Thanks, thats why i did it...:o)

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home