My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

All day at East Side

This is about a girl that I have known for about 16 years. She is 9 months prego and due any day. Her name is Brandi!

I was sleeping good all night. First time in a while cause of my back. Then 5am my best friends mom called me. She said that Brandi has been at the hospital sense 1am that night cause she started having labor pains. Cindy her mom said that she is 5cm dilated and I need to get to the hospital as soon as I can.
brandi is my best friend and I would do anything for her. She feels the same about me. She wanted me to be there for her during the birth and all that.
So I jumped up and got dressed went to wake Chris up at 7am to watch Colby for me so I could go be with her. Little to say that was not going to happen. I could not make his F***ing ass get up for nothing. No matter what I did, he would not get up. Around 9am Brandi called me and said bring Colby I have some1 that will watch him while you are with me. So I got him dressed and his bag packed and I was out the door. I was pulling up in the parking lot when Chris called and ask wear I'm at. I told him and he said "why did you not wake me up". He did not remember a damn thing. LOL
I got to the hospital at 10:30am and did not leave till 6pm. She was having a very hard time and the baby did not want out! Around 5:30pm the finally said they need to do a Sae... (don't know how to spell that) on her right away. Then I had to leave cause Colby was tired and has not slept all day. Then few min. after I leave. Cindy (Brandis mom) calls me and said she had her at 6:11pm. I was like mother fucker. I had been there all damn day and as soon as I leave you are going to have the baby. LOL I was not mad, just like what the fuck! LOL
Well the good news is baby and mama made it threw everything very well.
It was a girl
6:11pm
7lbs & 19inches long.
Little to say I'm very tired and Colby cried the hole 35 min drive home.

So I'm going to bed. Night all
Kt Mae

8 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Oh that totally sucks!!! Did Brandi end up marrying that guy? What did she name the baby?

9:59 PM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Another Capricorn! A day after my b-day at that!

Congrats to your friend!

6:43 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

linny,
she married him a while back. i cant think of what she named her just because you asked me!

tom,
happy late birthday to you...and thanks

8:04 AM  
Blogger berly02 said...

Babies everywhere . . .

When are you gonna have another? ;)

Congrats to your friend. To bad she had to get cut after all those hours of labor.

8:14 AM  
Blogger Courtney O. said...

It is official baby time!!! Tell your friend Congrats!!!

8:15 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

berly,
I want to have another one in about a year or two. Or when we get on or feet a little better.
thanks

courtney,
thanks..yes it is baby time

three of my friends just had a baby..three others are prego now
babies all over the place!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Drywall Mom said...

Next time, leave the kid in bed with him and that should wake him up. I've done that to Justin a few times with the kids b/c I had to leave and he wasn't awake. He will call me all mad b/c I left them there, but that's his responsability to help take care of them also. So the next time that happens, remind him of his duties in his sleep and leave the kid in bed with him. Any crying baby will wake anyone up no matter how tired they are.

11:34 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

drywall,
I have done that be4 to chris. He was not happy at all. I did not even think about doing it that time. i don't know why. I always think of things after I should have done it. Oh well!

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home