My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Monday, December 26, 2005

What a Christmas we had

It was not all bad but it was not a great one.

My back hurt all day cause I did not take my pain meads be4 I left the house.
I was out the night be4 at a Christmas party and did not get home till 1am then did not go to sleep till like 3am cause I was still a little drunk and the room was moving arounf to much when I go tin the bed.
Then I got up at 7am opened Colbys things then left for my moms.
From there we went to Chris nanny's.
When we got Colby out of the car at Nanny's house he had shit all over him the car seat and now Chris. So I ran threw the house with baby in arms out away from me of course. Did not need shit on me too. Colbys crying very loud and people are lol at us. Witch it was rather funny. Then undressed him in the tub and then put him in the shower. He does not like the shower at all. He was crying as loud as he could at hitting me in the face as I tried to get the pooh off of him.
After we had him cleaned up and he seen all his new toys. He was all better!

Came home that night and took down the tree and anything that had to do with Christmas.
Christmas is over done and over with.
YEA!!!
Don't get me wrong I love Christmas and all. I just wanted it to be over with. It has been nothing but a headache.

Kt Mae

3 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

You had a bad Christmas? Come on sister...let's talk.

8:13 PM  
Blogger berly02 said...

lol!!!
Pooh everywhere. Oh ladie, I am so sorry.
At least you can look forward to the new year.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

linny,
i know yours was worse then mine.
but i still had a bad one..

berly,
lol...pooh was all over the place. at lest i will have something to tell his girlfrieds when he gets older.. lol

o, i cant wait till the new year!!

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home