My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Another long day to come!

Well today I'm going to the mall to take back some boots and jeans that I got for Christmas. I just hope to god that there are not to many damn people. I don't like being around lots of people.
Pluse I'm going with Chris mom and sister to the mall. I like them and all just sometimes I cant deal with them.

Then I have to go see Brandi and the baby later at the hospital.

Then Chris and I are going out to eat tonight with the gift card of friends gave us.
The only bad thing about going to eat us there is that I don't have any nice cloths to wear. I only own jeans and boots. So I have to ask a friend for her nice cloths. LOL I have nice cloths, but I'm to fat for them because I have not lost all the wait from being Prego..

Have a great day everyone!
Kt Mae

7 Comments:

Blogger Px said...

i'm 100% sure that whatever you go out in you'll look fantastic

10:25 AM  
Blogger Drywall Mom said...

I so know what you mean. I have the same problem in my closet with my clothes. Jeans and Shirts and the rest are too tight to get into b/c of Jocelyne and JJ. New Years res. lose weight and have plastic surgury.

11:36 AM  
Blogger berly02 said...

Oh crap. I'm just fat. No pregnancy to blame it on.
Stupid fried chicken . . .

12:28 PM  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

...when I was packing to come home, I didnt even think to grab any of my nicer clothes, as I was only thinking of the dirty ones that needed to be washed. There fore, I have spent this entire holiday in workout pants. It's odd when everyone else is so dressed up, and you're in workout clothes....

2:15 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

px,
thank you hun..

drywall,
It sucks that I cant wear in my cloths.
I think that will be my new years res. to.

berly,
LOL...damn that fried chicken

pp,
I have done that be4. Christmas morning a while back I was in my pjs and people were wantting pics and shit...lifes a bitch

5:25 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Too fat to wear them? So is THAT why you asked if you could borrow some of MY clothes? Uh huh. I see.

10:17 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

linny,
that is not why i asked you..well its part of it..but i'm not saying your fat...its just i'm not a tooth pick any more...I can't wear my old tiny cloths any more...GOD...make me feel like crap...MAN..I"M SORRY LINNY!!

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home