My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Friday, December 30, 2005

I got this from Linny who got it from Drywall mom...

>1. What is your full name? Katie Renee Rice
>2. What color pants are you wearing now? My good old blue jeans
>3. What are you listening to right now? Friends-as in the tv show
>4. What was the last thing you ate? Rice Krispie Treats abd a hunny bun...HeHe
>5. Do you wish on stars? Always
>6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue
>7. How is the weather right now? A little chilly but nice
>8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My friend Krystal
>9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes
>10. How old are you today? 20
>11. Favorite drink? Sweet tea-no lemon
>12. Favorite sport? Baseball...I love it
>13. Hair color? Medium brown
>14. Do you wear contacts? Sometimes
>15. Siblings? One sister and two brothers..Well my mom gave birth to another boy.But I don't clam him!
>16. Favorite month? November
>17. Favorite food? Chinese
>18. What was the last movie you saw? The Skeleton Key..The ending SUCKED!!!
>19. Favorite day of the year? I cant pick just one..If I had to it would be Christmas
>20. What do you do to vent anger? Call my sister, Crystal or just write it down.
>21. What is your favorite toy as a child? It was a little purple doll that lights up when you press her tummy. I still have it till this day!
>22. Summer or winter? Neither, Fall is my favorite. If I had to choose it would be summer.
>23. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
>24. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
>25. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?Yes..They better if they know what is good for them...LOL...J/K
>26. Who is most likely to respond? Linny
>27. Who is least likely to respond? Lauren
>28. Last time you cried? Last Sat.......Christmas Eve
>29. What's under your bed? Boxes that Chris will not throw away..They have nothing in them...Just boxes that things came in!
>30. The friend you have had the longest? Brandi...Going on 16 years
>31. What did you do last night? Chris and I went to dinner in Buckhead..Them went to get Colby and came home and went to bed.
>32. What are you afraid of? That I will not be able to give my son the things I never had. Not have to worry about money all the time.
>33. Buttered or salted popcorn? Buttered movie popcorn
>34. Favorite car? Ford F250
>35. Favorite flower? Wild flowers
>36. Number of keys on your key ring? 5
>37. How many years at your current job? Don't have a job..Stay at home mommy
>38. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
>39. What did you do for your last birthday? Went out with my friends and went to my mothers house.
>40. How many states have u lived in? 2 or 3 I think
>41. How many cities have you lived in? Hell I duno

10 Comments:

Blogger berly02 said...

I used to want your number 37. Then I realized I'm married to Alan.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

Whats Sweet-Tea?

11:52 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Princess...you DID NOT just ask what sweet tea was did you? Holy shit! HELLO!!! Absolute staple in the southern culture. EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE drinks sweet tea. It's served in every restaurant, fast food and otherwise. Resides in the refrigerator of every family..is a definite must.

It is iced tea with sugar in it. Oh lord. Now I think I may faint...she got me worked up.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

berly,
I would like to go back to work and not be home all day long.
I mean I like being with colby and all but i like to work and I go crazy all day in the house.

pp,
come on now....sweet tea....its the best thing in the hole world! I would tell you what it is but my sister beat me to it.

linny,
nothing to say to me...finr then...:o/ LOL J/K

5:28 PM  
Blogger Drywall Mom said...

Katie, is it a glow worm? I used to have one of those too.

Linny, I didn't know that either about sweet tea. Oh well, you can faint again.

10:02 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

drywall,
it was not a glow worm.
it was a purpel dool that had purpel hair and had a heart in the middle of her chest that let up when you pushed it in. me and my bf crystal used it as a flash light growing up.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

Okay...well seeing as I'm not FROM the southern States, it makes sense that I dont know what it is.

11:24 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Come on PP. I thought Sweet Tea was common knowledge. Apparently I was wrong. That's what happens when you never get out. :0(

1:08 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

pp,
lol...i know a lot of people that did not have a clue about sweet tea till they moved here. so don't feel bad. pluse i'm sure there are things in the north that we have no clue about!!!

4:22 PM  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

Linny - Ohhh...smart ass. LOL!!! I get out. I travel. I just dont order iced tea. So shh. LOL!

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home