My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Friday, January 13, 2006

Its Raining its pouring the old main is ? I don't know the rest!

Well is taking Colby tonight for me...Thanks a bunch...
Maybe I can talk Chris in to going to a movie with me. I don't think he will do it, but I can try.

I'm done with all the doctors now. I went for the last time today. Thank god

Well I have to go cause it is getting nasty outside and I have to unplug the computer.

Have a good one people
Kt Mae

7 Comments:

Blogger berly02 said...

Why do you have to unplug your computer because it is raining? Don't you have a surge protector?

1:11 PM  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

Its raining its pouring the old man is snoring....He fell out of bed and bumped his head and couldnt get up in the morning.

*that's either IT, or a hybrid of 2 nursery rhymes....i have NO idea.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Kate.."Well is keeping Colby tonight?" I think you forgot to say it was your awesome sister Linny who was babysitting the munchkin tonight. Now I'm freakin' worn out...and so is my coffee table.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

berly,
we do have one but chris wants the damn thing unpluged. i would rather do it then deal with him crying about it!

hernesto,
lol

pp,
i think that is it..lol

linny,
i did 4get to put linny in there...lol o well

he can wear you out fast...

12:48 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Did you forget how to post?

7:10 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

yes

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home