My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Thursday, January 26, 2006

My crazy Dad
The family and I went out to eat dinner at Mellow Mushroom tonight. It was a good idea till my mother got in a pissey mood. Nothing you can do will ever make her happy.
-What set her off about is that I called my other brother Mitchell to tell him that we were going out to eat. Then she got mad at me for calling him cause he is staying with a friend about 45 min away so he cant go. How in the sam hell was I to know that and just cause he is not in town does not mean you cant call him to at lest till him we are going.
They were just not going to tell him anything about it and just My crazy Mom
leave him out. It I were him, that would piss me off more.
-Another thing she likes to do is Rube on you, hug and kiss you every 5sec. when you sit next to her. I don't mind it so much if I have not seen her in a while and she hugs me and what not but damn leave me the hell alone for a min or two.
-Oh, and she loves to tell me how to take care of my son. She says I don't feed him right and I need to this and that her way-ect....
"HE IS MINE I WILL DO WHAT I PLEASE WITH HIM"

I love my mom and everything but she drives me up the wall and I cant deal with it!
plus I have to deal with her about LINNY! I don't mind it, but the things she wants to bitch about are just...Well...Stupid...

Ahhhhh....Family

9 Comments:

Blogger Px said...

families are just great sometimes :(

i've got an elmo too :P

3:26 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Mother is extremely annoying.

What do you mean you've got to deal with her about me? She still talking shit?

6:31 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

And if she is complaining about me...you can't complain about having to listen to it because I still have to listen to her complain about you on a regular basis too chic.

6:31 AM  
Blogger Courtney O. said...

Families - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em!!!
Gotta love 'em though, huh :)

9:39 AM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Remember, you can pick your friends but can't pick your family...

12:47 PM  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

I cant believe your mom bitches to you guys about the other....That's not very mature. My family always bitches to me about other members of our family, maybe becuase I have a background in counselling...but whatever the reason, I always make sure to tell them that I dont care. And not to involve me. If they have a problem with someone else, go tell them, not me.

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is what mom's do best. Bitch about the little stuff. But telling you how to raise your son, I would have to draw the line on that.

3:30 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

linny,
mom is still just talking shit about ebery1...like the other day at mellow Mushroom. She said something to mew about you not getting over this..that what i mean just the little dumb stuff.

i know she talks to you about me...sorry

pp,
my mother is very 2 faced....

berly,
i have to draw the line there too....

i'm going crazy....

9:29 PM  
Blogger honkeie said...

What till you are in her shoes and your kids can bitch about how crazy u are lol. I cannt wait to be a crazy old koot hahahaahahahaha!

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home