My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Px got me again!

Apparently, I need to write down 5 weird habits I have, then tag 5 people to do the same...
1)I have a thing with cows. I love them and I have just about anything you could think of in cow other then cloths.
2) I like to day dream about diff things. Sometimes I'm saving the world other times I'm beating the shit out of someone.
3) I don't like it when people look at me for a long time. It freaks me out and I just wont to run away crying. My friends know these and they do it just to piss me off!
4) I forget to call people back when I tell them I will.
5) I cant remember anything anyone tells me or ask me to do. I think that's why friends tell me things cause they know I will 4get so I cant run my mouth.

5 people that I'm tagging
Linny...
Drywall mom...
Courtney...
Lucy...
I was going to say PP but px tagged her...

8 Comments:

Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

KT....you tagged me again. Well....LOL. It's not like I ever do those tags...you'll just have to boycott my blog like PX wants to. LOL

I promise, i'll TRY to do this one

12:11 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

lol i know you never do them. maybe one day you will do one!!! lol i dont blam you, there a pain in the ass!

i just might join px in that boycott!lol

3:01 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

At least you get the bad memory honest. We both know mine sucks too.

7:08 PM  
Blogger Px said...

did you not see that i'd revoked tagging you in favour of tagging Berly as she complained?
ah well at least you tagged PP too lol

3:22 AM  
Blogger Courtney O. said...

LOL - cows, huh?
Not bad...
Will try to do this sometime today :)

8:58 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

px,
i 4got you did that. oh well
i will keep tagging pp till she does one.

courntey,
yes cows, i dont know why but i have always loved them.

10:24 AM  
Blogger berly02 said...

I know a girl that is scared of cows

5:19 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

berly,
how could you be scared of cows....thats just wrong..lol

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home