My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

A-Z tag
not my fault
A - Age you got your first Kiss: I was 13 or 14...I think
B - Band listening to right now:Nothing, if I was it would be Garth Brooks
C- Crush: Chris, but he is on my last nerve
D- Drink of Choice: Coke or Sweet tea...Hard to choose
E - Easiest person: I would have to say my friend Krystal...She is not all there
F - Favorite band at the moment: Brooks & Dun
G - Gummy worms or gummy bears?:Gummy worms
H – Holiday: Christmas
I - Instruments: Don't have one..could not play one
J - Juice: Orange and Apple
K-Kids: Have one, love them..don't want any more right now!
L - Longest car ride ever: I drove to Tampa, FL all by myself..6 hours..Man was I bored
M - Major: Nothing
N - Nicknames:Katie Mae, Katie Sue, Mama Mae and I will stop there cause no1 needs to know the others..lol
O - One wish: To give my son a good child hood with no worrys
P - Phobia[s]: CLOWNS..I don't like them at all!!!!
Q - Quote: "Take it one day at a time"
R - Reason to smile: Colby....Friends and Family
S - Song you sang last: Golddigger - Kanye West...I sing it all the time cause it is my ring tone on my phone!
T - Time you woke up [today]: 7 am
U - Unknown fact about me: I have to think about this one...
V - Vegetable you hate: Anything green
W - Worst thing to have happened to you: I went with a guy named Richard for 2 years!
X-rays you've had:i have not a clue!
I have had just 6 taken in the last 3 weeks .
I have others but have no clue on how many.
Y - Yummy food: Snow crab...anything really
Z - Zodiac sign: Leo....I think...Oct. 4

I'm going to tag any body who has not done this!
PP mostley...You can doit!

10 Comments:

Blogger Px said...

PP will never do this, i'd put money on it!

11:43 AM  
Blogger berly02 said...

October is not a Leo. I think you may be a Libra.

Great list!

2:36 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

px,
i know it...but i can try

pp,
hell i don't know...i dont keep up with that stuff..lol...thanks

4:41 PM  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

Katie....you're EVIL...LOL! Thanks for tagging me. Ugh. LOL!

6:22 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Snow crab...ick! I HATE seafood.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

pp,
he he....no prob

linny,
its good

9:50 AM  
Blogger Drywall Mom said...

As for the worst vegitable ever I would have to say brussle sprouts. Yuck.

As for my longest car ride, 28 hours from Houston to Salt Lake City. Way too far to drive.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

drywall,
yea i dont like them at all. but i did not want to say the same thing as px...

that is a long time....

5:24 PM  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

Linny - You HATE seafood??? How is that POSSIBLE??? *although, sometimes I do find it a bit salty...Its SO yummy*

7:13 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

she diff...lol....i love it

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home