My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Shoot me now...Please

This past week has been hell. Everything bad that could happen has happened. I did not think anything more could happen to me...I was wrong!!!!

I got up at 8am to take Colby to patty's house for the day so I could just have a day to my self. On the way back I was just driving down the road singing and haven a good time. Then I come up to a 4way stop sign with a GSP looking back at me. I did not do anything wrong and had my seatbelt on so I was not worried about it just went on my way. When I passed him just stared at me and then I looked in my rear view and he turned around in the middle of the road and came flying up on my ass. So I pulled over and asked him what I did to make him pull me over, He said I did not have my belt on. I looked at him and said "yes I did". I told him that I had just been in a car reck and I have been wearing it ever sense. So he says " your going to tell me that you had your seat belt on when you past me back there." I said yes and he says well "I'm saying that you did not have it on and you have to deal with this one way or the other or they will put out a bench warrant for me." I was like what the fuck man.I did not say it but I was thinking about it. Then I told him " it's only 15$, I will pay it but your wrong about me not having it on. So we went back and forth for a while and I was a bitch about it cause it was all ready a week from hell so I did not care. Then he wrote me another ticket for not having my ID on me. So then I just started to have tears run down my face cause I was so pissed off. Not cause I wanted out of a ticket. He asked if I was crying and I said not I'm just really pissed and my eyes start to water when I get pissed off. Then he just gave me this look like I cant believe you just said that!
After he gave me my citations he told me to drive safe and go home. I just rolled up my window and drove off. What's he going to do give me a citation for being a bitch! If he was not a GSP I could get out of the citations. I know just about every cop in Rockdale County and the sheriff.

Little to say I have had the week from hell and the weekend is looking the same way.
I'm not doing a damn thing all day. I'm so pist off that I just might hurt someone if I go out. I will be better when I stop having bad days and people learn to leave me alone.

Have a good fucking weekend people!
Katie Mae

8 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Just be glad your face isn't swollen like a chipmunk like mine is.

2:03 PM  
Blogger berly02 said...

Sorry lady!!
Cops suck sometimes.
I hope your weekend got better.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Drywall Mom said...

I don't know, I think you would love to meet a Texas State Trooper. They are a$$holes from hell.

12:25 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

linny,
i know you fell like crap. I'm sorry

berly,
thanks

drywall,
GSP is plenty for me thanks

4:23 PM  
Blogger CountryGirl76 said...

Unfortunately, I think some cops like to show how "big & powerful" they are....especially to women. I thought in this day & age people were innocent until proven guilty. Guess not... :(

9:00 PM  
Blogger Lucy Stern said...

Calm down Miss Katie Mae...All you need to do is go to court and tell it to the judge. Stay calm and just tell him/her your story. Unless he is having a bad day it might just let you off on the seat belt ticket. You will probably still have to pay the ticket for no lisence unless you can produce it for him....Next time when you pass a police officer, don't look at him.

2:16 AM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

I had a little run-in with the GSP when I was stationed at Ft. Stewart.

I'll blog about that someday.

He was a dick.

9:06 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

country girl,
some cops are like that...but what can ya do!!!

lucy,
i'm going to court about them both i think...i know i can get out of the lisence on just by showing up with it..
the seat belt one i can get out of cause he has to prove that i did not have it on. Which I DID! ASS LOL

Tom,
They are all dicks! lol

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home