My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Friday, February 10, 2006

Damn!!!

Well I drove 45 min. to get our GED scores today. It was a pain in the ass cause of the none driving fools on 285n today.

anyway...
Chris:
Writing-470 passed
Social Studies-630 passed
Science-650 passed
Reading-710 passed
Mathematics-520 passed
Total: 2980
As you can see Chris did very well on everything. He passed and can now go on to be a firemen. That's why he wanted to do and why he took the test.

Me:
Writing-530 passed
Social Studies-490 passed
Science-480 passed
Reading-490 passed
Mathematics-370 failed
Total:2360
I passed everything but the math test..You have to have at lest a 410 to pass any of the tests. If I would have had 40 more points I would have passed math. The lady said if I had got 2 or 3 more questions right I would have passed. So now I get to take it over and that just makes me so damn mad. I tried my hardest and I still did not pass the damn thing.

So I'm going to go now cause I'm not in a good mood and this did not help the problems in my life at all. Just makes be more pissed off...

Kt Mae

12 Comments:

Blogger Px said...

you shouldn't be in a bad mood if you tried your hardest
just be positive, you passed everything else, and only just failed the math test, so next time when you've got less to think about you'll get the math part easier

11:28 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

i know, i will get over it. your right i will have less to think about next time i take it. thanks px

12:16 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Awww. Kate. Don't be down on yourself. You did well. Now you're prepared for what the test will cover next time.

6:19 PM  
Blogger Doug Bagley said...

You'll get it next time. Me, I'd be forever taking math and never passing it. Math and I just don't get along.

9:21 PM  
Blogger Drywall Mom said...

Hey, did good, it could have been in more than one subject. Keep trying and you'll do better next time.

9:34 PM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Just remember this Katie... All you have to take over now is the math portion.

You've passed the rest of it.

Congrats on that!

hugs

7:41 AM  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

KT - I think that you did awesome. Just knowing that you actually went back to write it, and actually tried, is better than a lot of people out there. I think that you did awesome and Linnys right, at least next time, you have a good idea of whats covered!

10:54 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

linny,
i know linny your right

doug,
lol..i prodley will take it over and over. o well what can ya do

drywall,
thanks

tom,
thank god i did pass the rest of it..lol
thanks a lot...hugs to you 2

10:54 AM  
Blogger berly02 said...

Hey good job!!!
You should be proud.

Don't worry about the math part. Math is super hard and evil. :)

12:22 PM  
Blogger Akanksha said...

hey i also didnt get throught to a good bschool coz of Quantitative Aptitude(a fancy word for Math).. ahh.. i hate the paper setters and graders!!

3:51 AM  
Blogger Courtney O. said...

You're so close though! And now you've seen the test and it should be much easier. You hang in there!!!

8:17 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

courtney,
thanks..i going to take it again soon..

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home