My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Just what I needed!

Pattie(Chris Aunt) came and got Colby Friday night and he stayed with her that night and we called her Saterday and she said dont worry about coming to get him he is ok. I will keep him tonight too. I was like ok! i miss the little guy, have not seen him sence Friday night at about 5pm. But I needed the weekend, I had a lot os things to do.

Chris is going to NC today, He will be back Tuesday or Wed.. I can do with a couple of days away from him too. I love him and all but sometimes you need some time apart from one another.

I wont have a computer till he gets back, I have been useing his notebook. Our computer has not been working at all. Its a pile, I wont to tose it out the window.

Well I hope every1 has had a good weekend and has a good week too. I talk to you all soon!

Kt Mae

7 Comments:

Blogger Px said...

i hope you enjoyed the peace of the weekend, and i hope you enjoy the next couple of days too
everyone needs a break, no matter how much you love someone, sometimes you just need to step back and have a rest for a day or two. and yeah you do miss them something chronic, but it's a good feeling to know that you miss them

4:19 AM  
Blogger Courtney O. said...

Have a nice few days to yourself. Sometimes, alone time is the best remedy to any problem!

8:58 AM  
Blogger Drywall Mom said...

It's always nice to have the kids away for the weekend, even if it is one day. It's like you have little freedome from your everyday life. We try to do that about twice a month so that we can keep our sanity. Good for you.

3:25 PM  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

good. sounds like you needed some time to yourself

11:09 PM  
Blogger berly02 said...

Much needed rest
What a nice aunt.

8:21 AM  
Blogger honkeie said...

time apart makes the heart fond

10:22 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

thank you all....i did need the time and i loved it...

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home