My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Well my computer is still being a pain in the ass. It's not working all the time and sence we dont pay for the net I can't call and say anything! That sucks big time!

I had to be at the court house today at 8am today. I was going to pay the tickets and not going to court but I forgot all about them till 6pm Tuesday night. My court date was today at 8:30am. I payed the tickets at 8:15am. Just in time not to go to court! Oh, Colby got a teddy bear from one of the girls that worked there. He was a hit up there, everyone wanted to play with him and not work. It was funny...

Chris and I took Colby to the park Tuesday. We gave the ducks bread and they tryed to eat me and Colby. Them damn dunks are not scared to come right up to you.
Colby and I were sitting in the grass feeding them and a couple of them just came up right in our face and would not go away. It was just looking at me like "wear the hell my braed bitch". lol
It was crazy I tell you CRAZY!

Have a good night every1 I'm going to bed now.
I'm about out right now, sorry if nothing makes sence! lol

Kt Mae

4 Comments:

Blogger berly02 said...

Those damn birds know you have food and they know if they stand there long enough getting up in your space, you'll give it to them.

4:21 PM  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

Colby wasnt afraid of them?? Fuck, I'm 28 and i'll still run from the ducks. I remember that I took my neices to a petting zoo, and when the 3 year old started throwing bread, the ducks ran over, she was CLIMBING up me so that I would pick her up....but then I took off. They freak me out too....

11:55 PM  
Blogger Px said...

i hate computers
i hate ducks (unless they are the chinese kinda which you wrap in a pancake with hoisin and plum sauces)
i hate getting tickets too, i had two parking tickets in the space of 10 days once

12:05 PM  
Blogger Drywall Mom said...

I remember feeding the ducks as a kid. It brings back good memories. :)

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home