My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Oh, sometimes I just want to stay in bed forever..Today was one of them days I tell you.. I have not wanted to do a damn thing all day long. However, I did clean up the house. It took everything I had in me todo it..

Colby has been a pain in the ass all day. He has cryed and moned all day long. Nothing I could do would make him happy. I have done everything in my power to keep him happy, but nothing has worked. Thank god he is in bed now and I can go take a long hot bath.

Have a good friday everyone

Kt mae

4 Comments:

Blogger Drywall Mom said...

He's probably teething. That sucks.

10:02 PM  
Blogger Courtney O. said...

I've been avoiding the house cleaning for days now...

10:21 PM  
Blogger Px said...

all week i've been feeling like that, only without the cleaning or the little man

3:27 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

You and me both...thank god tomorrow is Saturday. Also, Cherry Blossom festival is this weekend.

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home