My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Monday, October 02, 2006

I will now be posting one day maybe even two days a week. LOL I will use Patti or Cindy's computer to do so. I have to go over to there house twice a week to wash cloths so I can use it then. Sorry I have been a slacker about posting!

Anywho...
My Birthday is Wednesday!! YEA!! Happy Birthday to me!!
We are going out Sat night with friends.. There telling me I will not be able to walk my the end of the night. LOL They are starting to worry me a little bit! We will see what happens..

Other then that there's nothing going on other then I'm looking for a job and can't seem to find one. :/

Well have a good day everyone.
Love ya,
Kt Mae

17 Comments:

Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Well happy B-Day early!

4:41 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

How hard are you actually looking crack head? What about that job at the post office? You need to finish your GED and go for that.

Shit...I need to fix your resume. I forgot. I'll do that ASAP. Sorry.

6:43 PM  
Blogger Drywall Mom said...

Get a good resume and find out through friends who is hiring so that you get a good reference.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

Happy birthday KT....what do you have planned for your day?

7:31 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

She has planned that I am sitting here watching her child and he keeps pushing allmy computer buttons...shouting..."I push da buttons!"

7:47 PM  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

OHHH Linny...dont pretend to be so hard...you're loving every minute. :)

8:32 AM  
Blogger Courtney O. said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you had a great day and be careful Saturday!! :)

10:51 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

What happened to posting a couple of times a week?

6:37 AM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Yeah, I'm with Lindsey... What happened?

1:20 AM  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

KT - YOU are being a lazy blogger.

3:00 PM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Ok... That was 19 days ago now...

We're waiting with baited breath!

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://utairway.com/en/categ-Six_Flags-355.html - Six Flags
Six Flags

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://utairway.com/en/reg-Personal_Pages_and_Photos._Travel_Forums-64-43856.html - Personal Pages and Photos. Travel Forums
Personal Pages and Photos. Travel Forums

6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://utairway.com/en/search-high_sierra_luggage.html - high sierra luggage
high sierra luggage

7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://utairway.com/en/search-wind_energy.html - wind energy
wind energy

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://isater.com/news/categ-Citizens_Bank_Canada-104.html - Citizens Bank Canada
Citizens Bank Canada

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://giftsoffers.com/news/categ-free_christmas_cards-136.html - free christmas cards
free christmas cards

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home