My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Friday, July 14, 2006

Birthdays out the yangyang!!!

I have been busy this week that's why I have not done a new post.
Nothing new with me other then I leave for FL next Sat and I can't wait. I still can't think of the name of the beach or anything. All I know is its a house on the beach and its free..LOL

I am going to be doing nothing but birthday crap all weekend long... There are 4 of them..
Britt..July 15...Age
Chris..July 16...Age
Mitch..July 16...Age
Linny..July 17...Age..I would say but don't wont to be hurt:-)
So you see I'm going to be up to my ears in B-days. Well there might be some cold beer in there some place...We will see

Have a great weekend everyone..Don't do anything I wouldn't do...HE HE
Love,
Kt Mae

7 Comments:

Blogger Drywall Mom said...

Have fun, my little girl's is on the 24th, she'll be a year old. My parents anniversary is the 23rd so I'll be busy next week.

12:38 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

I'm afraid to see the sheer number on candles mom will put on my cake.

7:58 AM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Have fun and have a few adult beverages for me! I'll be working...

And tell Linny happy B-Day from me!

10:02 AM  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

HAHA!!! You said Yang Yang....That brought tears to my eyes, because it's so unintentional.

Brilliantly funny.

9:35 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

linny,
me too

tom,
i will have one or three for you!!

pp,
lol..

10:13 PM  
Blogger berly02 said...

August is the birthday month for me. Hope you had a good weekend!

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it painting appliances

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home