My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

We moved this past Sunday on mothers day. It was a pain in the ass and I cant find anything and i am pretty much unpacked. Thats why I don't like moving.
Thanks to my sister Linny and my brothers Morgen & mitch and Crystal, Lee and John. Oh Chris mom helped but she got in the way more then anything and pissed me and everyone off more then anything! I like and all but some times she does not know how to chill and not be such a controll(sp) freak.

For the most part I like it hear and its real quiet. However I don't know anyone and I have only been hear 4days now and I'm all ready mising every1. Its said I know, but I cant help it. I will get over it

7 Comments:

Blogger Keshi said...

New place...new beginnings...good luck Katie!

Keshi.

1:45 AM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

I'm moving this Sunday and I know how you feel. But you'll make new friends there to and at some point look back and laugh at the craziness of it all.

7:35 AM  
Blogger Courtney O. said...

It'll get easier :)
Congrats on getting the hardest part finished!!
And I hear ya on mother in laws. You should meet mine :(

9:03 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

keshi,
thanks

tom,
thanks and hope your move goes well

courtney,
thanks and i'm good i dont need another one...lol

9:36 AM  
Blogger berly02 said...

You should get out there and meet your neighbors. Makes friends so they will babysit. ;)

4:44 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Berly...lol...you haven't seen her neighbors! :o)

I hate that you're so far away now...it hurts my feelings.

And for the recordd...Chris' mom is a total bitch. :o)

7:16 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

lol linny, my neighbors are not that bad...lol

i don't like being this far away, i'm it hurts your feelings..lol
we will be down there a lot anyway..

yes she is.....

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home