My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Sunday I went to my parents house for my brothers birthday.
I did not have Colby because Patti still have him. It would take me 30min to get there and about 45 min to go to my parents.
The point is every body and I mean everyone asked me were he was and why I did not brong him. I could not go 5min with out someone asking were he was and giving me a hard time about not bringing him. Which I understand, but damn! lol
Sorry Linny I will bring him over to see you one day this week if you wont or you can go with me to moms Sat. morning.

Other news:
I was putting Colbys shirt on him the other day and I few min. I looked at him and saw that his tummy sticks out the bottom. lol It was so funny! I 4get how fast he out grows everything. Hell he is only 16 months old and wearing 24month cloths.

I will stop going on about stupid things now. But thats what you get whenI have ohing to write about.

Have a good day every1.
Kt Mae

9 Comments:

Blogger Polyman2 said...

The little ones are a lot of fun-
but, as everyone says- they grow so fast. My boy is 7 and the tallest & biggest in his class.
Have fun!

4:44 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

We asked about him b/c

A.) It was a family function and B.) we never get to see him. :0(

Besides...you failed to mention that Patti had, had him since FRIDAY.

My poor baby doesn't even remember what his other Aunt looks like. :0(

8:00 PM  
Blogger Drywall Mom said...

Isn't wonderful when you come and all they want to see is your kids. I swear I get that too if I don't show up with them.

7:59 AM  
Blogger Courtney O. said...

Yeah - have a kid and you're tossed aside :) LOL
My father in law already warned me that once we have kids he won't even buy us Christmas anymore. It's all about them...

8:25 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

polyman,
i have a felling mine will be the same way...

A.)i know it was a family function...
B.)Everyone can come to my house to see him.
C.)Everyone wants me to bring him to them.
D.)I had time with him and I took it!

He remembers you linny! ga

drywall,
yep...all they want is the kid.

courtney,
you are tossed aside a little. lol
i don't mind it to much. well other then i get shit the one time i don't bring him someplace..

the christmas thing..its so true..lol

9:50 AM  
Blogger Lucy Stern said...

It's funny, but when Jen comes over with JJ and Jocelyne, I always give them the first kiss. It's just because I miss seeing my grandbabies, not because I'm not happy seeing Jen. I've seen Jen all of her life and now have have extra people to love.

Babies grow so fast, it's hard to keep them in clothes. Jocelyn is wearing some 12 months already. I know that when I give a baby gift, I always give a few sizes up so that the children will always have something to wear.

12:08 PM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Just tell them you need some "You" time...

6:29 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

lucy, my mom says the same thing
i do the same thing...

tom,
lol....i do, then they ask me why! lol

4:08 PM  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

you need to post that picture of him, with his tummy hanging out. Those pictures are SO cute.

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home